What are you eating (or drinking)?

Weave

:lol:

We'll do it in your screened in garage.

Shag Rug Basement.......

I love the descriptive food talk....I can't do it.

Tonight, having a celebratory Martini (3) and some pemeal bacon and marinated sicilian olive salad. Went all-out guido for the Belmont and have mortadella, capicola, pepperoni, italian sausage, and dayold bread.....with some tub butter on the side. When my gallbladder goes, I'm going to tell the EMT to take me to ECMC so I can room with Jimbo.

Fish tacos tonight. Fresh caught lake perch, slaw with a Korean inspired dressing, corn tortillas, and topped with Sriracha sauce. Zucchini-corn fritters as a side. Washed down with Southern Tier's finest.

Time for a glass o bourbon.

Yesterday was Hebrew Nationals with a Pure Oil Porter from the Fairport Brewing Company. Some morning after repercussions to say the least.

Hebrew Nationals? And you live near Rochester? I'm surprised there's not a mob with pitchforks running you out of town.

Hebrew Nationals? And you live near Rochester? I'm surprised there's not a mob with pitchforks running you out of town.

I'm not a about stuffing giant curved tubes of meat into my mouth. I like my weiners slight with good flavor.

Zweigles can have their nasty fat dogs.

Tried Live last night. Yummy.

I try living each night as well. Some night are more successful than others.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.