Stafford needs to go

Eleven

Eeeeeeesssshhh. My grandmother used to eat beef tongue. I remember when I was a kid and she would visit, there would be a bunch of deli meats in wax paper in the fridge, and I would open one up looking for turkey or something and find a huge cow's tongue sitting there. It never failed to completely gross me out.

i have to admit I would never have been adventurous enough on my own to try them, but my friend who grew up on the stuff with his Chilean parents always ordered the lengua and I decided to give it a try once. It really is a fantastic, extra beefy flavored cut of meat if prepared right.

i have to admit I would never have been adventurous enough on my own to try them, but my friend who grew up on the stuff with his Chilean parents always ordered the lengua and I decided to give it a try once. It really is a fantastic, extra beefy flavored cut of meat if prepared right.

Gotta figure the flavor of meat comes from what the cow eats, and the tongue is the primary point of contact...

Plus LGR doesnt believe in buying a super pack.

He doesnt want 4 burritos for 3 bucks a piece he would rather just have 3 burritos for 4 bucks a piece. He doesnt realize he could just give away that fourth burrito for cheap.

Well you aren't getting a Burrito now.

If you eat the back/bottom portion when warm, it is like the best combo of corned beef/pastrami you can have. I like to let the top/front portion cool and then have it with some Weber's mustard. It's a tad iron tasting, but nothing like liver or other organs. It's fairly cheap too...$3-5 a lb. if you cook it yourself.

I'm coming out of the closet: I don't hate Drew Stafford. Never have. Have said in the past that I would move him, and I think they will if they get a chance... But I'm okay with him being back next year. Wouldn't want him beyond that.

Eeeeeeesssshhh. My grandmother used to eat beef tongue. I remember when I was a kid and she would visit, there would be a bunch of deli meats in wax paper in the fridge, and I would open one up looking for turkey or something and find a huge cow's tongue sitting there. It never failed to completely gross me out.

My Dad used to eat beef tongue also, but we never had a huge cow tongue in our fridge, it was just like any other sliced deli meat.

I live in the American Mecca of Mexican food, with everything from taco trucks to expensive Mexican restaurants for as far as the eye can see.

But I would shiv five of my coworkers just to get a Beef and Cheese Burrito from Mighty. Mighty Taco isn't Mexican food. It's Mighty Taco.

Mighty Taco: Mexican

Pizza Hut: Italian

Stafford: Brendan Shanahan

thinking about Stafford....somewhere there is probably a GM that thinks if you put Stafford with a decent center on a third line.......

The way that he's playing right now, I would think that ... and probably be right. However, I wouldn't want to bet on in carrying over to next season. So, sell, sell, sell!!!

• 3 weeks later...