Stafford needs to go

Eleven

I've had it.

Look, I'm no huge MAG fan, but if we're going to start threads about shedding players, let's start shedding the ones who most need to get out of blue and gold sweaters.

Honestly, I have no idea why, after ONE decent (and only decent) season, Regier saw fit to give this floater a 4M contract. He does some stupid things during most games, and that's when he bothers to do anything at all. LIke years past, he won't reach for a puck that's three feet away from him (I guess that if it's not right on his tape, it's not worth going after).

Yeah, once in a while, he'll stick up for a teammate--most notably, Drury, when Staff was still fighting for a spot with the team. But generally, there is no effort, no heart, and whatever skill he has is wasted because he simply skates around.

Connolly 2.0 (but, to my knowledge, without the drinks).

Get rid of this guy ASAP. There is a team out there that thinks that Stafford is a good player who "just needs a change of scenery." Find that team, and make a trade.

he is gone.....funny how long this thread has survived. Now what?

EDIT: Yes, I saw the pass to Ennis. Nice. Freaking Korab could have made that pass. For that matter, KorabRules probably could have made that pass.

Sounds like the Jets would like Stafford long-term.

I was looking forward to Armia filling his spot after he was gone.

Now I'm looking forward to signing Drew in the offseason to fill Armia's spot on next year's team.

(Muwaahahhaaahhaaaah..)