Stafford needs to go

Eleven

I was thinking that last night. My sister texted me from the game saying everyone else is so bad, it makes Stafford look great

A tank can be undone in many different ways, but if you adhere to the KISS principle it all becomes clear. Indestructible tank = assembling a roster where Stafford becomes your best player.

A tank can be undone in many different ways, but if you adhere to the KISS principle it all becomes clear. Indestructible tank = assembling a roster where Stafford becomes your best player.

Assembling a team where Drew Stafford is your best player sounds like some sort of satanic ritual. It's just creepy and evil.

I love this thread... because he's not going anywhere and everyone here will continue to suffer.

He's not paid top line money but they need him until someone else comes along and makes him expendable. No one else has or looks like they will yet.

Unless another team offers up something significant or he isn't willing to re-sign (yes, I think they will try to sign him). He'll be here to the next trade deadline.

Sorry for your continued suffering.

I really think this title needs to be changed to Leino....

There's another thread for Leino. I've been waiting two years and three months to close this thread. Don't ruin it for me!

Edited by Eleven

I really think this title needs to be changed to Leino....

There's another thread for Leino.

Not much traffic on it though. There's only so many times you can say "I agree." "Yeah!" "He's a bum" before the thread peters out.

He didn't really need his own thread. He gets one every game day.

I kept tell my brother that Drew Stafford was done scoring NHL goals when he was stuck at like 4 or something for a month and a half. I didn't think what I was saying could really be true about any player in their late twenties, but here's Ville.

There's another thread for Leino. I've been waiting two years and three months to close this thread. Don't ruin it for me!

I was close to you on the hatred level for Drew but I gotta tell ya, something has changed with Nolan and it's not just the goals. He is turning in plays left and right and working his tail off. I see this guy being here through the rebuild so you better get ready for that.......join the dark side

I was close to you on the hatred level for Drew but I gotta tell ya, something has changed with Nolan and it's not just the goals. He is turning in plays left and right and working his tail off. I see this guy being here through the rebuild so you better get ready for that.......join the dark side

I thinnk you identified the thing that changed. And I agree, he's been an entirely different player. It's nice to see.

I think that Drew is actually one of our best players. Does that mean that we need to get rid of him? Maybe it does.

A foot long poop is impressive, but in the end it's still poop.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just as down on Staff as anyone. ( did I just say that ? :blink: ), but if he keeps working his tail off and stepping up for team mates I don't have a problem with him being around this team.( did I just say that ? :blink: )