F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

End of the first at the Metro Centre (no I'm not at the game) ... I thought the game started at 7:30, but it started at 7:00.

No matter ...

Mooseheads up 3 - 0.

Is it too early for the Na, Na chant to start.

I'm calling it now ... Mooseheads and Winter Hawks in the Memorial Cup final. That would be a game for the ages.

*The Moose win, the Moose win!!*

=====

EDIT TO ADD:

Finalized a contract with a new client today ... hi, GCOE ... ;)

All in all a pretty F'N Fantastic Friday, so far.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

So Birthday was Tuesday and my buddies b-day is this coming Wednesday. Tonight we are going to Terrapin (brewery) for their release of their summer peach beer, then eating at this amazing Mexican/Argentinian style place that has outdoor seating and BYOB. Then out on the town for fun and shenanigans. The girl is the Driver and she is taking me home :blush: , finally this just came on my Pandora:

Just interviewed for a job. Got hired on the spot. A HUGE thanks to inky for getting me the interview. F'N FANTASTIC.

YayyyyYYyYyyYy!!!!!! :D Seriously Ink, thanks a ton. I'll paint you something as thanks if you want :)

now, now that d4rksabre's taken care of... my turn to find something new...

Last day in the office til' next Thursday. Have to go to Chicago for meetings on Monday, and am bringing my son and my Dad along so we can hang out with my grandparents. It's the first time all 4 generations have been together, and Grandpa will be celebrating his 96th birthday on Tuesday.

Just interviewed for a job. Got hired on the spot. A HUGE thanks to inky for getting me the interview. F'N FANTASTIC.

Congrats!!

And have fun and happy belated b-day, Liger... sounds like you found a good one the other week, if she's already willing to be your DD for the night. ;)

Congrats!!

And have fun and happy belated b-day, Liger... sounds like you found a good one the other week, if she's already willing to be your DD for the night. ;)

Thank you! I am surprisingly a really nice guy in person and she found out my b-day weekends are usually lame... so she is bound and determined for this weekend to be awesome, she actually said "challenge accepted"