F'N...tastic Fridays....

Topic will be automatically unlocked at 04:01 AM

Andrew Amerk

Going to Buffalo this afternoon. Two of my best friends are getting married tomorrow and I'm one of the co-best-men. Staying downtown at the Hotel Lafayette tomorrow night.

It's gonna be a good weekend. :thumbsup:

Have fun. We stopped into the renovated Hotel Lafayette in July when we visited. It's like stepping back in time, I was very impressed. The Pan American Grill and Brewery inside had some nice beers on tap as well.

Have fun. We stopped into the renovated Hotel Lafayette in July when we visited. It's like stepping back in time, I was very impressed. The Pan American Grill and Brewery inside had some nice beers on tap as well.

I expect to step away from the reception to see what they have in the Grill :beer:

I will be swimming in alcohol all weekend to mark the unofficial end of summer. I do get the feeling that this will give me material to post on thursday though.

Ouch. Make sure you cover up any abrasions, and wear eye protection. I also recommend that you wait at least an hour after shaving.

I'm moved into my dorm. I live in Montreal now. I can drink legally now. My single is significantly larger than everybody else's in this building.

Congrats. Remember everything in moderation.

+++++

Fantastic = the end of August, Labour Day weekend, the rug-rats back to school (not to mention our friends who are teachers, or work in education in some capacity, who can't shut up about having the summer off), Fall, with cooler and less humid days and last, but by-no-means least ... our new Imam and his family ... going to the Mosque for prayer, especially on Friday, is enjoyable once again.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

This is the very last night I will be in Buffalo. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. All my friends are taking me out and it will be a good send off. Next friday will be fantastic as well because I will begin the drive to Georgia.

This is the very last night I will be in Buffalo. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. All my friends are taking me out and it will be a good send off. Next friday will be fantastic as well because I will begin the drive to Georgia.

Best of luck man. :thumbsup:

My iPhone not taking a charge would be my complaint. I was truly lost without it. But F'N Fantastic I took it in to see a 'genius' and they gave me a new one for free. Everything was on the cloud and downloaded back to my phone.

Fantastic.

most excellent! i love that about apple. they take care of their own. doesn't matter if you're in line for a new product or sad/mad about a faulty device; they will hook you up. ever try waiting in line for a new phone on release day? out here, when the 4 came out, it was 95 degrees. the line was 3 blocks long. apple brought around fruit, bagels, and cold bottles of water for EVERYone at least every 2 hours. it was awesome.

NFL opening weekend. Should be sunny and 80 degrees with low humidity here in Raleigh on Sunday. We get quite the 'tailgate' going at my man cave for these games. Grilled prime rib on the menu. Keg of homebrew will be tapped. Watching football outside in the fall with friends and family is F'N fantastic.

?

are you going to the game or staying home for the man cave? if you're home, how are you watching it outside? what's your setup? cuz that sounds wicked fun!

are you going to the game or staying home for the man cave? if you're home, how are you watching it outside? what's your setup? cuz that sounds wicked fun!

My man cave was originally built with only the TV inside. I quickly realized that wasn't much fun for sports viewing so I only use the inside for watching movies, so I split the hdmi and mounted an outside TV, in retrospect I should have just built a wall with a TV on it for how little I'm actually inside the cave.

C360_2012-06-10-18-37-22.jpg

IMG_20120102_183144.jpg

My man cave was originally built with only the TV inside. I quickly realized that wasn't much fun for sports viewing so I only use the inside for watching movies, so I split the hdmi and mounted an outside TV, in retrospect I should have just built a wall with a TV on it for how little I'm actually inside the cave.

Legendary.

I've spent way more on the a/v equipment than I did on the structure itself. My neighbor is a builder so I got a deal on the lumber, and we built it ourselves on the weekends. My HOA tried giving me crap about it for awhile, but they eventually backed off. Thankfully I have a very understanding and tolerant wife, as I've gone a little overboard out there a few times.

Edited by Claude_Verret