F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Amazon has Prime memberships marked down to $79 today to celebrate the launch of The Grand Tour. You can bet I pulled the trigger on that this morning. Bring on Jeremy, James and Richard.

Oh, and all the other good stuff that comes with Prime.

giphy.gif

I'm so excited to sit down and watch the premier with you tonight. I've missed the three musketeers so much.

Day off from work. Wife is out of town. Kid is at school.

I honestly do not remember they last time I was in this house without another person in it.

I just don't see much pants wearing in my immediate future.

F'n Fantastic!

Enjoy!

Reminds me of what I heard from another dad at our Y guides meeting last night.

His wife and kids are going to South Africa to visit her parents for the month of December.  He recently looked at his pay stub and realized that he has 20 vacation days accrued and only 10 will carry over into the new year.  So he'll be wife and kid free with no work obligations for 10 days in December.  I'll admit that my mind wandered a bit imagining the possibilities...

The original Top Gear is coming back?

It's a new show on Amazon Prime called The Grand Tour and it stars the original Top Gear guys. The format is somewhat similar but basically they have a giant mobile studio that they take to different locations in the world to film shows. The trailers have looked promising and early reviews are good. Like breaking in an updated model of a pair of shoes you already own and really love. 

It's a new show on Amazon Prime called The Grand Tour and it stars the original Top Gear guys. The format is somewhat similar but basically they have a giant mobile studio that they take to different locations in the world to film shows. The trailers have looked promising and early reviews are good. Like breaking in an updated model of a pair of shoes you already own and really love. 

With hopefully less producer punching and scandal. 

Darling, if you have a beer and a bit of food waiting for me when I get home with that, I'll love you forever.  :P

Deal. 

With hopefully less producer punching and scandal. 

I don't know, I'd like a little scandal. Like the Falklands episode but without as many death threats. 

For Wildcard:

Enjoy!

Reminds me of what I heard from another dad at our Y guides meeting last night.

His wife and kids are going to South Africa to visit her parents for the month of December.  He recently looked at his pay stub and realized that he has 20 vacation days accrued and only 10 will carry over into the new year.  So he'll be wife and kid free with no work obligations for 10 days in December.  I'll admit that my mind wandered a bit imagining the possibilities...

I know I would not last ten days. I'm barely going to make it to 2:30.

I know I would not last ten days. I'm barely going to make it to 2:30.

Kid is at school, wife is at work. My dogs and I will have not a care in the world all day long. This is my everyday.

Once a month the wife and kid make a pilgrimage back to NY for 2.5 to 3 days. That is truly wonderful. All the booze I go through. All the Taco Bell I eat. Speaking of which, I'm gonna get some Taco Bell now! I started doing cardio again yesterday, don't wanna rush the process...

Amazon has Prime memberships marked down to $79 today to celebrate the launch of The Grand Tour. You can bet I pulled the trigger on that this morning. Bring on Jeremy, James and Richard.

Oh, and all the other good stuff that comes with Prime.

i feel as thou we might have been brothers in a past life. I to purchased the prime deal because of this lol

Bump ...

I am visiting my friend that I always visit every Friday.

We talk and eat and talk and eat and pray ...

He is the most amazing person I know.

Always with an extremely good outlook on things and a true muslim (lower case is intentional) in the truest sense ... one who lives their life and has given it all up to the will of God.

He is confined to a wheel chair since he was hit in a crosswalk 6 years ago.

He told me he would not change one thing in his extremely hard life and he thanks God for the accident, as it has taught him true empathy for people in great difficulty, especially those in worse situations than his.

I count amongst my many blessings that I am lucky to know this great man.

Today is my last day of classes as an undergraduate student. I'm not sure how to feel, but it's a pretty cool thing. I wasn't supposed to get as emotionally attached to this place as I did 

As long as I don't screw up my final comprehensive oral examination (I get to stand in front of the department and do all of the physics that they tell me to for an hour and a half!) I should be good to graduate. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh dude, I had to make an urban planning presentation in front of my class and the entire geosciences staff on my very last day. That was the worst day of my time there. 

I know that doesn't make you feel any better, but good luck. 

Just picture everybody naked. 

Oh dude, I had to make an urban planning presentation in front of my class and the entire geosciences staff on my very last day. That was the worst day of my time there. 

I know that doesn't make you feel any better, but good luck. 

Just picture everybody naked. 

Scary stuff. I don't think this will be that bad, and it's actually early next week so i have a few more days to tell myself i should review some things but not actually do it. Thanks!

Man, that all sounds awful. I'm so glad that I'm a dumb shiit and all I did was drink and chase tail in college. I did real work for half a semester and then changed majors so that I could spend my book money on booze.

Fully aware of how ignorant I sound. I hope all goes well for you forever!

Man, that all sounds awful. I'm so glad that I'm a dumb shiit and all I did was drink and chase tail in college. I did real work for half a semester and then changed majors so that I could spend my book money on booze.

Fully aware of how ignorant I sound. I hope all goes well for you forever!

President Bush? Wow, I had no idea you were posting here.

Today is my last day of classes as an undergraduate student. I'm not sure how to feel, but it's a pretty cool thing. I wasn't supposed to get as emotionally attached to this place as I did 

As long as I don't screw up my final comprehensive oral examination (I get to stand in front of the department and do all of the physics that they tell me to for an hour and a half!) I should be good to graduate. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Meh. Doesn't sound so bad. I've done that.