F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Jays just demoed the Rangers yesterday and I'm getting off work today at 1 to watch the repeat.  Not to mention it's Thanksgiving weekend up here for us Canuks.  Three days of beer, backyard football with family and turkey is F'n Fantastic!  :beer:

This was my Fantastic Friday as well. Game couldn't have gone much better yesterday. :thumbsup:

General Mills announced it will be expanding its Buffalo cereal production plant.  They will add Chex production to the Cheerios and Lucky Charms already produced in Buffalo, a $25 million expansion.

That's awesome. As long as the area still smells like cheerios and boring chex smell doesn't take over.

General Mills announced it will be expanding its Buffalo cereal production plant.  They will add Chex production to the Cheerios and Lucky Charms already produced in Buffalo, a $25 million expansion.

Great news.  When I was in town for the Bills Arizona game I took three NC friends who had never been to Buffalo down to Gene McCarthy's in the Old First Ward...as we got in the vicinity of General Mills I asked them what they smelled..in unison all three said...Cheerios!

Headed back to Ohio for the weekend. In the 5.5 years we've been together, d4rk's only been there briefly for a wedding. Hoping to stop by the marblehead lighthouse near Port Clinton- one of my favorite spots on earth. Otherwise, cornfields! And celebrating my dad's 70th and my 27th, belatedly. 

Happy belated!

• 2 weeks later...

Today is my one year anniversary of moving to Denver. No regrets. I will be celebrating alone as it turns out, but F it... I'm gonna drink bourbon and watch Office Space and enjoy the hell out of it.

+1

Heading out of town for some family fun. Pretty pumped.

Today is my one year anniversary of moving to Denver. No regrets. I will be celebrating alone as it turns out, but F it... I'm gonna drink bourbon and watch Office Space and enjoy the hell out of it.

You should hit up a weed shop roll up a giant spliff while you are at it since you live where it's legal too.

You should hit up a weed shop roll up a giant spliff while you are at it since you live where it's legal too.

I have no idea what that is, but...

Spliffs are gross. Why ruin a perfectly good joint with tobacco?

Eew all around!