F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

3 hours ago, Weave said:

Flight home from San Fran canceled overnight.  Scrambling to get home today now.  Not looking good

Having been stranded in cities with air travel I can appreciate this issue. Not sure how upset I would be getting stuck in San Francisco. 🙂 When I was in Key West I was hoping they'd announce that they were never flying out again... take a hint from Hotel California and all that.

Hope you find a way though, seriously.

On the things that are fantastic though... I'm just going to go outside.  Today is perfect weather for a mid-afternoon margarita on the deck.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LTS said:

Having been stranded in cities with air travel I can appreciate this issue. Not sure how upset I would be getting stuck in San Francisco. 🙂 When I was in Key West I was hoping they'd announce that they were never flying out again... take a hint from Hotel California and all that.

Hope you find a way though, seriously.

On the things that are fantastic though... I'm just going to go outside.  Today is perfect weather for a mid-afternoon margarita on the deck.

Ive managed a ride home, but its a late one.  Not a red eye, but it’ll be Saturday on the calendar when I get into Roc. Trapped in that weird spot where I have time to kill, but not enough to really appreciate being stuck.

on the good side, it’s still on the company dime.

• Like (+1) 2

Weird Friday.

The long weekend was messed up by losing the AC Sunday night and getting it repaired Monday morning.

Then the short week, which was shortened even more when a thunderstorm killed my power and I couldn't work from home on Thursday.  Then today; Friday is a normal day off since I work 4x10, but for some reason it feels like Saturday.  Now I have another Saturday coming up.

If a holiday weekend messes me up that bad, I can only imagine what retirement is gonna be like.

9 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Weird Friday.

The long weekend was messed up by losing the AC Sunday night and getting it repaired Monday morning.

Then the short week, which was shortened even more when a thunderstorm killed my power and I couldn't work from home on Thursday.  Then today; Friday is a normal day off since I work 4x10, but for some reason it feels like Saturday.  Now I have another Saturday coming up.

If a holiday weekend messes me up that bad, I can only imagine what retirement is gonna be like.

I work shifts varying from straight overnights, to straight days. I basically feel like I live in an Alice in wonderland haze 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

Realize it's now Saturday, but solved the problem on Friday, so ...

Had power to one room go out last week.  Didn't trip a breaker and power still got to the rest of that circuit.  After a few days of tracing the circuit in the attic, could not find a bad outlet; or more accurately THE bad outlet.  Got a circuit tracer and found there was an outlet in that room that we did not remember being there.  (Was behind some furniture.)  Swapped that out, and that room is now back in the 20th century and electrified.  Yea!!

• Like (+1) 1