F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

It just needs to be large. I remember those 3x5 papers(were they really that big?). 25 years ago I knew that as a spliff.

Today's weed has been bred to be so much stronger than back then that you could never smoke that much at one sitting today.

Today's weed has been bred to be so much stronger than back then that you could never smoke that much at one sitting today.

Ehhh ;)

It just needs to be large. I remember those 3x5 papers(were they really that big?). 25 years ago I knew that as a spliff.

That's interesting. Spliffs, are usually pretty small today, at least as I know them Edited by WildCard

Today is my one year anniversary of moving to Denver. No regrets. I will be celebrating alone as it turns out, but F it... I'm gonna drink bourbon and watch Office Space and enjoy the hell out of it.

You're not alone.  I'll drink with you.

From way over here.

Looking forward to the weekend and next week.  I've got Monday afternoon off for Halloween and half of Thursday and all Friday off.  My dad and I are heading down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs Sabres game next Thursday.  Yes the team sucks, but it's been many years since my dad and I took a road trip together just the two of us.  Really looking forward to it.

So looking forward to sleeping tonight. I've not got much the last two days due to the dog illin'

(Does that make me old and lame looking forward to sleep on a Friday night?)

Nope; I feel the same way every weekend.  (Or maybe that just means we're both old and lame, lol.)

I have brunch plans with a good friend tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing her, and to the bottomless bar cart.  ;)

Also have plans for a solid hike on Sunday.  I love that it's still nice enough to be outside in late October!

Just chillin' in my flightsuit, dressed as Ripley from Alien... my coworkers have some good costumes too. One guy came in wearing a giant mech suit made of cardboard and PVC. 

I do like Halloween at this office. 

Leaving work early for a bachelor party camping weekend with the guys. Work seems to fly by when you know you're leaving at 1pm.

That is an amazing weekend. Been to a few bachelor parties, camping is definitely the way to go. Where are you headed?

Our childhood friend flew in from Florida last night for our buddies wedding. Funniest guy in the group, played games last night and had a blast. Pretty stoked that he's up here for the weekend

Since it is Friday I will put this here instead of the awesome thread ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our racer of / in the woods.

Thank you kind Sir  :thumbsup:

This time last week I was enjoying my big day by camping and hiking.  We had a great camping spot and I  got her up earlier and in the woods with the dogs for a nice long hike. It's all I wanted, rain (snow) or shine. As it turned out it was a beautiful day and we had great camping neighbors that came down from Hamilton to enjoy the fall beauty of WNY.

Nope; I feel the same way every weekend.  (Or maybe that just means we're both old and lame, lol.)

I have brunch plans with a good friend tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing her, and to the bottomless bar cart.   ;)

Also have plans for a solid hike on Sunday.  I love that it's still nice enough to be outside in late October!

Was brunch at a strip club?

:ph34r: