F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Thank you, Jesus... the buyers accepted my counter offer!!!!  Still peeved at their stupid game playing, but I just want this house off my hands and thankfully it looks like it'll work out.  It's gonna hurt writing that check at settlement, but at least I won't have to worry about doing more repairs later if I rented, and the buyers will be stuck with my horrible neighbor so I'll get the last laugh.   :devil:

LOL!

Onward and forward!

Thank you, Jesus... the buyers accepted my counter offer!!!!  Still peeved at their stupid game playing, but I just want this house off my hands and thankfully it looks like it'll work out.  It's gonna hurt writing that check at settlement, but at least I won't have to worry about doing more repairs later if I rented, and the buyers will be stuck with my horrible neighbor so I'll get the last laugh.   :devil:

Congrats Bio!

In honor of Derrico's exchange rate complaint yesterday, I'm currently eating better than I should be in Toronto because my money is worth so much. I'm going to order dessert I don't want just because.

I'll say it again.....You son of a :censored:

What establishment are you at because I'm gonna drive down there and......and......oh I've got nothing.  Enjoy your weekend man and don't forget the Fantasy draft once you get back.  I'll feel better once I kick your ass in the draft!

I'm actually pretty excited for the semester to start next week. I was contacted about interviewing with companies about their internship opportunities (nothing formal) from the Head of my department, and I got emailed to be a lab assistant this semester, which is pretty sweet because I enjoy helping people with the labs. Overall, a pretty fantastic Friday 

Edited by WildCard

I'm actually pretty excited for the semester to start next week. I was contacted about interviewing with companies about their internship opportunities (nothing formal) from the Head of my department, and I got emailed to be a lab assistant this semester, which is pretty sweet because I enjoy helping people with the labs. Overall, a pretty fantastic Friday

Congrats man

Great news chz and bio.

-----

On the way home after Friday Prayers I saw 2 Bald Eagles take off from a tree at the Bedford Basin ... extension into Bedford (where we live) of Halifax Harbour ... about 10 feet from my car.  They hovered and then slowly rose and landed in a tall tree about 20 yards away as I was driving by.

Fully stocked up on olive oil today from my friend at "The Italian Market".

Friday Prayers, olive oil and Bald Eagles real up close.  Yup, life is Fantastic!!

Over the past 3 days, my son, who has never shown an interest in baseball, has wanted to do nothing but play catch with me. It is by far the most rewarding part of my day. He's making my glove pop and he's not afraid of the ball anymore. It's frigging awesome watching him grow up.

A big thank-you to our fantastic New York State Police force for their totally useful presence on a packed thruway this evening. They were doing a great job of totally not harassing out of state drivers and definitely not making traffic worse. They also definitely were helping stranded motorists and definitely not writing tickets instead.

Over the past 3 days, my son, who has never shown an interest in baseball, has wanted to do nothing but play catch with me. It is by far the most rewarding part of my day. He's making my glove pop and he's not afraid of the ball anymore. It's frigging awesome watching him grow up.

Awesome .... Enjoy ... He'll remember forever.

A big thank-you to our fantastic New York State Police force for their totally useful presence on a packed thruway this evening. They were doing a great job of totally not harassing out of state drivers and definitely not making traffic worse. They also definitely were helping stranded motorists and definitely not writing tickets instead.

This is what you get for liking the changes to 198.

• 2 weeks later...

tgif. 

I started a new portrait last night, this time of Marcell Dareus. I think I'm going to do a whole bunch of current Bills players, then some Beauts and Sabres. 

So really, all I want to do is go home to some beers and finish that this weekend. 

OfMAifG.jpg

tgif. 

I started a new portrait last night, this time of Marcell Dareus. I think I'm going to do a whole bunch of current Bills players, then some Beauts and Sabres. 

So really, all I want to do is go home to some beers and finish that this weekend. 

OfMAifG.jpg

what? how?

what are the tools/materials used there?

it really captures a joy about the man.

what? how?

what are the tools/materials used there?

it really captures a joy about the man.

Digital. I'm using gouache brushes so it looks more traditional. Found the picture of him laughing on Getty- it's from 2011 but hey, it's him. 

One of these days I'll actually get back to painting with real paint...