F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

That picture is awesome Josie, I'd consider sending it in to Marcel himself.

Do some studying tonight, then work all day tomorrow with coworkers I actually like (aka who won't no-call no-show) and then a bachelor dinner/party. Wake up hungover Sunday, do a quick shotgun to stave it off, and then start drinking for the Bill's game that day with my brother and dad. Gonna be a F'n Fantastic weekend 

My oldest friend, who I've known since kindergarten, is getting married today to his high school sweetheart who happens to be a wonderful person. I'm just glad I have a day to recover before the Bills game.

You like your best friends wife? Man, that must be cool, lol. Have an awesome time! Catch the garter, hook up with a bridesmaid and consider this a warm up for Sunday.

Great holiday weekend of sports.  Playoff baseball every day.  College FB Saturday although I'll skip that.  NFL Sunday (Hope the Bills look good).  And of course hockey matinees on Saturday and Monday for the Sabres! 

Plus The Walking Dead comes back Sunday night :D

Sold my house on Tuesday.  While it was painful writing a larger check to sell the place than I did to buy it 9 years prior, I am thankful to have it off my hands and to no longer be responsible for all the repairs.  Tonight I head to Delaware to spend the weekend with my dad, and then I start the drive to Denver with stops to see friends along the way.  Can't wait to finally get settled into my new place and explore the area!

Sold my house on Tuesday.  While it was painful writing a larger check to sell the place than I did to buy it 9 years prior, I am thankful to have it off my hands and to no longer be responsible for all the repairs.  Tonight I head to Delaware to spend the weekend with my dad, and then I start the drive to Denver with stops to see friends along the way.  Can't wait to finally get settled into my new place and explore the area!

That's awesome. I get goosebumps thinking about someone escaping the East coast. Can't wait until I can do it.

That's awesome. I get goosebumps thinking about someone escaping the East coast. Can't wait until I can do it.

I've thought about it ever since I went to California the first time (2008), but I can't believe I'm actually doing it!  So excited to see through the plan that was set in motion way back in June.

Sold my house on Tuesday. While it was painful writing a larger check to sell the place than I did to buy it 9 years prior, I am thankful to have it off my hands and to no longer be responsible for all the repairs. Tonight I head to Delaware to spend the weekend with my dad, and then I start the drive to Denver with stops to see friends along the way. Can't wait to finally get settled into my new place and explore the area!

Be prepared for Denver drivers. Every license in that state comes with free meth.