[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

Why am I not that outraged by the idea of Chan Gailey? I am not excited either but ... I guess I never believed they would get anyone really good. His track recprd as a coordinator is actually not that bad ... but if they were looking to hit a home run, this is kind of an infield single at this point.

Whatever, without the QB and some more talent it's not going to matter.

Why am I not that outraged by the idea of Chan Gailey? I am not excited either but ... I guess I never believed they would get anyone really good. His track recprd as a coordinator is actually not that bad ... but if they were looking to hit a home run, this is kind of an infield single at this point.

This is exactly how I feel about him. But I can't tell if it's because I think he might be good or the Bills have just made it impossible for me to feel anymore.

He was fired a week before the season by the Chiefs :death:

If this the best this franchise can do at "finding" a GM or "finding" a coach? I can only imagine what a joke free agency is going to be. :beer: :wallbash: :sick: :death:

I don't kow who the Bills are going to draft in the first round this year. I will say if that kids agent doesn't have him sit out to force a trade or go back into the draft he should lose his agents license. :censored:

Why am I not that outraged by the idea of Chan Gailey?

Agreed and agreed. He's proven to be a good coordinator maybe it will work out. Afterall, the hoodie sucked balls in Cleveland & NE before he found Tom Brady. If Chan gets us a QB, I like the Bills chances.

I believe it is called apathy. It is a much less painful place to be if you are a Bills fan. If only Ralph would sell, so this festering wound of a football team could either heal or get amputated (at least from my prospective).

Agreed and agreed. He's proven to be a good coordinator maybe it will work out. Afterall, the hoodie sucked balls in Cleveland & NE before he found Tom Brady. If Chan gets us a QB, I like the Bills chances.

We are going to pretend that this is anything other than what it actually is? It's closing time on a Saturday night and the Bills are desperate to take someone home and Chan Gailey is the only one that would say yes. Let's not pretend that any qualifications he might have had anything to do with his possible hire.

Maybe he gave Gailey an absurd salary. :doh:

Thanks. I feel better now. Let's summarize to date...

1. Hire Buddy Nix because he was the only candidate that Ralph and Russ had heard of. :lol:

2. Get rejected by not only the "A" list candidates, but also numerous "B" list candidates. I wonder why? :doh:

3. Out of left field, hire Chan the Man. :angry:

Yet to come...

4. Hire a DC who wants to stick with the Tampa 2 and the "smaller/quicker players are better" philosophy on defense. :thumbdown:

5. Sign a mid-level FA at 12:01, who on the surface appears to be a good signing, but in reality is just another Posey, Mitchell, Dockery, Walker, etc... :cry:

6. Wonder why the season ticket renewal rate has dropped dramatically. :rolleyes:

7. Prepare for another season of 6-8/7-9 football. :sick:

Thanks. I feel better now. Let's summarize to date...

1. Hire Buddy Nix because he was the only candidate that Ralph and Russ had heard of. :lol:

2. Get rejected by not only the "A" list candidates, but also numerous "B" list candidates. I wonder why? :doh:

3. Out of left field, hire Chan the Man. :angry:

Yet to come...

4. Hire a DC who wants to stick with the Tampa 2 and the "smaller/quicker players are better" philosophy on defense. :thumbdown:

5. Sign a mid-level FA at 12:01, who on the surface appears to be a good signing, but in reality is just another Posey, Mitchell, Dockery, Walker, etc... :cry:

6. Wonder why the season ticket renewal rate has dropped dramatically. :rolleyes:

7. Prepare for another season of 6-8/7-9 football. :sick:

8. Sign a big name overrated player to get the fans pumped for no reason.

9. PROFIT!!!

Well, it is what it is. We'll see if the new pawn is any different then the last pawn or the one before that or the one before that or the one before that or the one before that... Good thing I've always liked the Sabres more then the Bills.

Archived