[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

I guess it is debatable how much input he had, obviously more in recent years than earlyin his career, but he was part of a successful organization in Buffalo in the 1990s and again in San Diego after he left ... I'd rather hire a guy with his fingerprints on the Chargers roster than the bulk of the Bills roster.

All that said, it's probably 75% about the coach and the quarterback in the NFL, and the Bills still have neither. Nix has his work cut out for him.

Are you kidding me? The man was out of football two years ago. Exactly what has he done to warrant this?

Compared to the last GM this gut is young and coming up through the ranks. :doh:

A continuation of the joke that is the Buffalo Bills. It looks like the price to get a quality coach in here went up to $20 million a year.

I'm sick of hearing about what a great job Russ Brandon is doing. Bills fans are buying tickets because they are afraid of losing their team. The Bills don't need to spend a dime. Fans will buy tickets anyway. Just like if the Sabres announced tomorrow they traded Miller, Myers and Vanek for a bag of pucks along with the team in Buffalo is in jeopardy, the result? Sold out for the next five years.

Wow.. is anyone watching the Bills against the Colts?? I don't think I've ever seen so much snow during a game!!

Of course... Snow Globe II

I had to drive back to MD in it yesterday..

Three TDs, two interceptions and a fumble recovery in the first half. Wow, imagine how good their record would be if they played backup teams all year long! :thumbsup:

you forgot to add these qualifiers:

in the snow,

at home,

with 40 mph gusts

and 15 degree temps

while playing a dome team...

and neither team having anything to play for...

My brother and I were discussing the state of affairs in B-lo. Without an offensive and defensive line, it doesn't matter what else you throw onto the field. How about breaking the tendency to draft a DB, WR, QB, LB, or RB and expend all the draft picks of the next two drafts on D and O linemen? The rest of the players can be had through castoffs, free agency and walk ons.

Build the lines and the team will come....

Archived