[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

Lynch has to go. Of course he'll probably be suspended for the whole year anyway.

That's the worst part of it. Maybe the Bills could have grabbed a 3d or 4th round pick or something for him, but now? 6th? What an a#$^$#!e.

Lynch has to go. Of course he'll probably be suspended for the whole year anyway.

Let's not be too quick to judge. He was probably between paychecks. You know what that's like.. He needed that 20 bucks to cover the bill..

Listening to WGR this morning I found it amusing that there is such a positive vibe regarding Brian Schottenheimer. Realistically speaking, going into this off-season would anyone have signed up for another 70 year old GM with zero GM experience and another coordinator with zero head coaching experience?

The only hope I have left for the organization is a flame thrower of a coach that will come in and tell Ralph, Russ and Buddy to shut-up, sit in the corner and wait until spoken to. As long the incompetence at the top of the organization continues to have a voice it won't matter how well the head coach can game plan or call a game.

You also have to wonder why a smart young man with his future ahead of him would agree to coach this train wreck of a franchise? You would really have to question his decision making ability. I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of weeks from now that the Bills announced Perry Fewell as their head coach.

You also have to wonder why a smart young man with his future ahead of him would agree to coach this train wreck of a franchise? You would really have to question his decision making ability. I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of weeks from now that the Bills announced Perry Fewell as their head coach.

I think it would be a lot like Turner Gill at UB. If a guy could fix this organization, what couldn't he do? If he can't, he'd almost get a free pass and they'd just say "hey, no one could have fixed that".

OK, since the Bills aren't exactly big news here, where are the Bills now in terms of a coach?

Cowher: out

Shanahan: out

Schottenheimer: out

Fewell: Fired, going to Chicago?

So who's left on the market? Maybe they could take a page out of Lindy's book and have a rotating coach and see if anyone sticks?

OK, since the Bills aren't exactly big news here, where are the Bills now in terms of a coach?

So who's left on the market? Maybe they could take a page out of Lindy's book and have a rotating coach and see if anyone sticks?

Sticks! Throw it! Throw it! Throw **squirrel**

Leslie Frazier(already interviewed)

Russ Grimm(supposedly will be interviewed either before or after Airzona's game this weekend)

Leslie Frazier(already interviewed)

Russ Grimm(supposedly will be interviewed either before or after Airzona's game this weekend)

That is a pretty sad list. So much for the value of being one of only 32 positions available. Ralph Wilson should be ashamed of what he has turned this franchise into.

That is a pretty sad list. So much for the value of being one of only 32 positions available. Ralph Wilson should be ashamed of what he has turned this franchise into.

You and I are 100% in agreement on this.

It will not improve until he has sold the team. Why would anyone want to go into a situation where there is so much uncertainty?

Name one franchise that had a geezer owner that was a winning team. I can't think if one, but I can think of a few on the other side of the coin.

Agreed. NFL coaching experience: Dallas Cowboys, 1998-99. Record: 18-14 regular season with 2 playoff losses.

If this turns out to be the new coach I may just go native and name the Cowboys as my number one team. Seriously, this is about as disgusting and hopeless as it gets. A new low for the franchise.

EDIT: Throwing my DFW Bills Backers shirt into the rag bin.

I'm one more season away from picking a new team. I should have stuck with the decision I made at 10 and stayed a Patriots fan, but the Buffalo pride in me made me throw the Pats to the curb and come back to the Bills when the Patriots started winning Super Bowls. Dumbest decision I've ever made.

This team wont be in Buffalo for much longer anyways. It really is a shame with how many people are die hard fans. What a waste of emotional energy.

Archived