[OT] So, the Bills ...

carpandean

On a positive note...another nail in that idiot Jauron's coffin! Horrible pass defense all night long. I don't think the Bills actually broke up more than 1 or 2 passes all night long. Then mix in a ridiculous error by McKelvin and the worst pass protection of the night on the final drive and you have another mind blowing defeat.

On a positive note...another nail in that idiot Jauron's coffin! Horrible pass defense all night long. I don't think the Bills actually broke up more than 1 or 2 passes all night long. Then mix in a ridiculous error by McKelvin and the worst pass protection of the night on the final drive and you have another mind blowing defeat.

The pass D was pretty solid in the first, but in typical form, they turned to garbage in the 2nd.

... are still the Bills. :death:

Did you have to? This was going to be my refuge, my safe haven. I hoped to come here reading all about how the Sabres are awesome, how they'll kick ass next year, how Ruff is an awesome coach, Regier, a genius GM, and Golisano, a spendthrift owner. How Gaustad is the next 50-goal man, Myers, the next Chris Pronger, and how Miller will have twelve shutouts next year.

And then you. You ruined it.

They are paying Evans and TO how much to be ignored? 14 or 15 mil combined? I don't want to hear that the Pats took them away from us. If that is the case, how come the Bills couldn't take away Moss and Welker?

The only bright spot is what I have suspected in the past...Jackson is a better RB than Lynch!

Move the Bills to Los Angeles and put everyone out of their misery. It just isn't fair to put fans through this kind of disaster on a regular basis.

They just can't lose normally - they have to break your heart.

which makes you want to break something else...and for that reason - I'm out. Let's go Sabres.

Move the Bills to Los Angeles and put everyone out of their misery. It just isn't fair to put fans through this kind of disaster on a regular basis.

They just can't lose normally - they have to break your heart.

which makes you want to break something else...and for that reason - I'm out. Let's go Sabres.

Why not Toronto?

The only bright spot is what I have suspected in the past...Jackson is a better RB than Lynch!

People can say what they want about all the kids on the o-line, but the guards and Hangartner really know how to set up a screen. That will be one thing that is fun to watch this year.

I hoped to come here reading all about how the Sabres are awesome

Dude, next year? 19 DAYS!!!!! I know, I can't believe it either!

That being said.. I haven't watched any postgame stuff, but it will be interesting to see TO's comments on the game.. on McKelvin, on the D late, and on TO's individual stats -- something like 3 for 30-something maybe? Don't care enough to look it up.

About the same distance from me as Buffalo. They need to go far, far away.

Actually, I wouldn't want to see them in TOR either. Too much of a reminder. The adding insult to injury would be if they left for Toronto and then all of a sudden they win the Super Bowl.

Just ask any Cleveland Browns fan how they felt after they moved to Balto. and then Art Modell had the audacity to thank the fans of Cleveland after the Ravens won the Super Bowl. I'm no Browns fan, but that had to be the ultimate slap in the face.

I asked the question NOT to support a move to Toronto, but just to throw a bone out there and see what response I would get.

That was a game that a team loses when it is coached by a loser. Penalties, dropped passes, inability to stop the opposing offense on 3rd down, and completely choking during the endgame. What else is new?

It's too bad, because DJ seems like a pretty good guy, but he's just not head coaching material.

Also, 2 more games like that, max, and TO is going to blow a gasket.

That was a game that a team loses when it is coached by a loser. Penalties, dropped passes, inability to stop the opposing offense on 3rd down, and completely choking during the endgame. What else is new?

It's too bad, because DJ seems like a pretty good guy, but he's just not head coaching material.

Also, 2 more games like that, max, and TO is going to blow a gasket.

Obtuse.

And chilling.

Could substitute LR for DJ and it would read fine.

After sleeping on it, further thoughts...

- The ST's were a disaster. Bad coverage on kickoff returns, Moorman shanking punts, McKelvin's fumble, etc...

- The reason the Bills have small undersized LB's is because they are supposed to be quick and good in pass coverage, yet Ellison gets beat on the SAME exact pattern by the SAME player TWICE in a span of a minute or two.

- When push came to shove, the pass rush disappeared and so did the Bills pass protection.

- I hope Freddie Jackson runs wild in the next two games and then Lynch comes back and does his behind the line dancing and is ineffective.

- There are no moral victories in the NFL. Good teams find ways to win and bad teams(Bills and Bengals) find ways to lose. I'm supposed to be encouraged because the Bills may not go 2-14 and instead go 7-9 AGAIN? Pop the champagne corks and let the celebration begin. <_<

Obtuse.

And chilling.

Could substitute LR for DJ and it would read fine.

Absolutely ridiculous, even for you.

After sleeping on it, further thoughts...

- The ST's were a disaster. Bad coverage on kickoff returns, Moorman shanking punts, McKelvin's fumble, etc...

- The reason the Bills have small undersized LB's is because they are supposed to be quick and good in pass coverage, yet Ellison gets beat on the SAME exact pattern by the SAME player TWICE in a span of a minute or two.

- When push came to shove, the pass rush disappeared and so did the Bills pass protection.

- I hope Freddie Jackson runs wild in the next two games and then Lynch comes back and does his behind the line dancing and is ineffective.

- There are no moral victories in the NFL. Good teams find ways to win and bad teams(Bills and Bengals) find ways to lose. I'm supposed to be encouraged because the Bills may not go 2-14 and instead go 7-9 AGAIN? Pop the champagne corks and let the celebration begin. <_<

Can't agree more, especially with your last point. Am I supposed to feel good because we almost won? Yippee-freaking-kai-yay. You had the P*ts on the ropes and let them take the game from you. The team that has delighted in running up the score every chance it gets. The team that has whipped our 11 (now 12) straight times. I agree with nfreeman - this is the result of having a bad head coach whose teams find ways to lose.

And Ellison - what the hell do we have to do with him? He keeps hanging on like a bad cold.

Archived