Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I've always been someone who takes pride in my work, but the current situation has me so beat down that I just don't give a F about work anymore.  I hate being like that, but it's become just a paycheck and I'm working for the weekends.

I'm there. And so are all of my coworkers. I'm having a really hard time maintaining professionalism. 

I'm there. And so are all of my coworkers. I'm having a really hard time maintaining professionalism. 

Yeah... it's embarrassing how many hours at work I spend surfing the internet because there's either not much work to do or I don't care about the work I have to do.  I hate what this job is doing to me.

I take it from Taro's season-ticket snark that the Sabres are charging for these tickets, not the NHL?

The Sabres sent out the letters, not the NHL.

& per Vogl, it was the Sabres' decision to charge to reduce demand.

Oh, OK, just doin' the folks a favor... Thank you, Sabres.

Actually, I bet Promo is going to finally make some of his money back this year by selling his tickets to some TO fans. It's just the Sabres giving back. :devil:

My son's biological dad decided to up and move to Kansas 2 days ago. Disappeared. Changed his phone number, no forwarding address, no nothing. Now, the guy is a total deadbeat dad. He sees his kid once a month for a day and a half, sleeping for most of it. We (mom and I) are more than happy to have him out of our and our kids lives completely. But it's not fair to a 12 year old who can't possibly understand why his real dad is such a dick bag. Especially when all his dad does is blame everyone else for his problems. Then he runs away to Kansas. What a loser. him. him with a jackhammer.

Edited by ubkev

My son's biological dad decided to up and move to Kansas 2 days ago. Disappeared. Changed his phone number, no forwarding address, no nothing. Now, the guy is a total deadbeat dad. He sees his kid once a month for a day and a half, sleeping for most of it. We (mom and I) are more than happy to have him out of our and our kids lives completely. But it's not fair to a 12 year old who can't possibly understand why his real dad is such a dick bag. Especially when all his dad does is blame everyone else for his problems. Then he ###### runs away to ###### Kansas. What a ###### loser. ###### him. ###### him with a ###### jackhammer.

Hug. You're a good man.

Someone ranting about politics, period.

I had two cysts removed from my right hand last week (middle finger and thumb). It's not the end of the world, but I still have stitches in and can't get out to the golf course. I don't know why the doc didn't use the ones that absorb into your skin. This means I have to get them taken out, which I should know about on Tuesday. It was up to me when I wanted to get them removed, so like an idiot, I waited all winter and scheduled it for spring when I should have started golfing.

My stepmom just started a new exercise program 2 weeks ago to try and get back on track while she continues to job-hunt (she's been unemployed since November), and on Monday morning she broke her toe when she accidentally kicked the bed riser.  And their clothes dryer is on it's way out.  All they want is to be healthy and work, and somehow that is asking too much of the universe right now.

You could just sign up now for a Masters and / or PhD.  Just ask TrueBlue, he'll tell ya.

My complaints?

Where to begin?

Ah, screw it ... *Life's Good*.

I actually thought about it. That's what my cousin did. Same field too