Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Speaking of Pizza, Buffalo def has its own Pizza Style. Any other ex pats around the country notice this?

Absolutely, and just like geographically, the pizza falls right between New York and Chicago style.

Buffalo pizza is best pizza. 

I'll agree with this.  Every single place I've eaten from in Buffalo is 1000X better than at home.

You shut your mouth. Hawaiian pizza is a glorious thing. 

Hawaiian is straight up either you love it or hate it.  Almost anything you can pick off a pizza and not gag eating the slice except pineapples (well maybe olives too).  Don't like (for whatever reason) peperoni, or green peppers or whatever else then no big deal picking that off.  But pineapples :sick:

The one in Sloan? 

Is that where we ended up?

I heard "Lovejoy" and figured we were still in the City of Buffalo. But we crossed Bailey Ogden. Must have been Sloan?

Just an unassuming little place. But they kick out the Buffalo 'za flawlessly.

The Buffalo Eats blog sent us there.

Edit: Looking at a map. I think we were still in the City of Buffalo. By about 350 feet.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Is that where we ended up?

I heard "Lovejoy" and figured we were still in the City of Buffalo. But we crossed Bailey Ogden. Must have been Sloan?

Just an unassuming little place. But they kick out the Buffalo 'za flawlessly.

The Buffalo Eats blog sent us there.

Edit: Looking at a map. I think we were still in the City of Buffalo. By about 350 feet.

I'm gonna have to hit that place up for a slice.

I have lost interest in hockey, but hang out on a hockey board.  I stopped watching and caring about the Sabres around 1 Jan even though I paid for a full year of Center Ice.  I might not care anymore.

Edited by wjag

Cut this ###### out and start complaining.  I mean it.

uhhhh... having a uterus really sucks. I get the stomach flu once a month and have to work through puking stealthily in the restroom and passing out in my chair from pain without being noticed. I've done both today! But you can't talk about it because ewwwww. I get all grumpy and wonder if there'd be more work from home/sick days if dudes dealt with this too. 

Harumph! 

Speaking of Pizza, Buffalo def has its own Pizza Style. Any other ex pats around the country notice this?

I actually don't know what you mean- I've only ever eaten pizza at a couple places in Buffalo and hadn't noticed a difference. What is it? Enlighten me! Love me some good 'za.

I'll agree with this.  Every single place I've eaten from in Buffalo is 1000X better than at home.

Hawaiian is straight up either you love it or hate it.  Almost anything you can pick off a pizza and not gag eating the slice except pineapples (well maybe olives too).  Don't like (for whatever reason) peperoni, or green peppers or whatever else then no big deal picking that off.  But pineapples :sick:

Aye. It's a very "two kinds of people in this world.." sort of division. I love it. Hated it as a kid. Funnily enough, it was massively popular in Germany when I've visited. Struck me as odd. 

uhhhh... having a uterus really sucks. I get the stomach flu once a month and have to work through puking stealthily in the restroom and passing out in my chair from pain without being noticed. I've done both today! But you can't talk about it because ewwwww. I get all grumpy and wonder if there'd be more work from home/sick days if dudes dealt with this too. 

Harumph! 

I actually don't know what you mean- I've only ever eaten pizza at a couple places in Buffalo and hadn't noticed a difference. What is it? Enlighten me! Love me some good 'za.

Aye. It's a very "two kinds of people in this world.." sort of division. I love it. Hated it as a kid. Funnily enough, it was massively popular in Germany when I've visited. Struck me as odd. 

Rochester za will be similar anyways but if you venture to say... Georgia, that thickish crust, flower covered, cheese covered pizza doesn't exist really. Hard to explain. We need a pizza pilgrimage. 

Seething after a meeting at work. We discuss our manufacturing defects monthly with a customer of ours (their product defect only). Anywho, they are putting serious heat on us for our defect level. I'm the quality Manager so this all falls on my head. We are seeing an increase in our defects. These are defects that are self reported through our internal inspections. So, by being honest and giving them actual data we are being penalized. The customer proceeds to tell us his other manufacturers have a defect level of ZERO!!! To understand the odds of them finding zero defects is like winning the lottery. You are just going to have them. It's how high speed manufacturing works. Such BS.

Seething after a meeting at work. We discuss our manufacturing defects monthly with a customer of ours (their product defect only). Anywho, they are putting serious heat on us for our defect level. I'm the quality Manager so this all falls on my head. We are seeing an increase in our defects. These are defects that are self reported through our internal inspections. So, by being honest and giving them actual data we are being penalized. The customer proceeds to tell us his other manufacturers have a defect level of ZERO!!! To understand the odds of them finding zero defects is like winning the lottery. You are just going to have them. It's how high speed manufacturing works. Such BS.

Gotta love that.  :doh:

Stuffed pepper pizza? Color me interested...

This sound like another one of those "too much" pizzas. Here's the thing. Pizza is really good. You don't need to with it too much. Between stuffed crust, dippable crust, cookie pizzas (come on!), cheeseburger pizza, I don't get it. You know what's good? Pizza. Don't try so hard.