Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Still no job interviews.

Found out last night I very likely have a termite infestation at home.  Have two companies coming out next week to do inspections/estimates, but from what I've seen online I'm looking at anywhere from $500 to easily over $1000 depending on the type of treatment needed.  And I live in a duplex, so if they recommend tenting and fumigating the house, I have to talk to my horrible witch of a neighbor and pay for her side, too.

Because, you know... I don't have enough stress in my life yet.

Today, my 14-year old stepson is serving his first of 3 days of in school suspension.  Tuesday, some kid in his class slapped him, so he pushed him and asked why he hit him.  The teacher deemed it a "physical altercation," so the principal levied 3 days ISS for each.  My stepson says he never hit him, just pushed him away, but the "witnesses" that were brought in all said he slapped him back.  Of course they were the other kid's friends. 

Edited by ChileanSeaBass

Not major, but EA really ###### the pooch with NHL15. The icings, goalie interference, camera angles, lack of creativity....the list just goes on and on. It's like they never did beta testing.  

Isn't that every year?  Roster update + half baked changes.  They should come out with a new game every three years and update the roster for free.  Or charge $15 for the roster updates if they want to keep being filthy money grubbing jerks.  And of course they do, they're EA.

nor me lol.

it is so nice outside, and I'm stuck in a windowless office  :(

I believe it wont be nice when you leave. I'm sending the next round of cold rain your way. Just so you can enjoy it as much as I am, because I'm just so nice that way. :devil: