Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Ever fart in your office and then someone important stops by to chat with you? ...not good. :ph34r:

Of course not. What do you think elevators are for?

First time I have noticed the new trapezoid, It's huge.

It still shouldn't exist.

Never do business with family or friends. My father-in-law passed away ten years ago and we're still entangled with his life long friend and business partner. Now it looks like he is blatantly stealing lots of money from the heirs. Guess it's time to find a corporate lawyer. The sad thing is, he's pretty old by now and they probably would have given him the money had he just asked. It'd be worth it just to be rid of him. But if his plan for when he finally kicks it is to leave all the stuff to his current business partners and leave us with all the debt, then ###### 'm!

I really don't care about any of the ins and outs of the whole thing. I don't want or expect to get a cent from any of it. I just want my wife back. She's been a real joy through all this.

So I thought that about 2 weeks ago I was going to get great news (I was trying to get my own business up and running). The new fiscal year came around, and I thought that our launch customer was going to help get us up and running (would've required a move to Mississippi) by way of paying a retainer for our engineering services. We'd put that money into an account to use as backing for our bank loan, and then give them a huge discount towards our services when we got up and running.

Well, two weeks went by and nothing came of it. I got a call Tuesday from my contact informing me that they lost their large contract, meaning there isn't any dough for us, or even services required. So long launch customer...back to the drawing board on getting started. Due to the confidential nature of my customer (I do work for them in my current position), I'm not going to get any more specific than that. Just a real bummer.

So I thought that about 2 weeks ago I was going to get great news (I was trying to get my own business up and running). The new fiscal year came around, and I thought that our launch customer was going to help get us up and running (would've required a move to Mississippi) by way of paying a retainer for our engineering services. We'd put that money into an account to use as backing for our bank loan, and then give them a huge discount towards our services when we got up and running.

Well, two weeks went by and nothing came of it. I got a call Tuesday from my contact informing me that they lost their large contract, meaning there isn't any dough for us, or even services required. So long launch customer...back to the drawing board on getting started. Due to the confidential nature of my customer (I do work for them in my current position), I'm not going to get any more specific than that. Just a real bummer.

That sucks dude. Keep trying though. It'll happen eventually.

Now Halifax is on lock down with stories of another crazy wandering around downtown with a rifle. Story not confirmed. Hopefully they have shut down the ferry service between Halifax and Dartmouth ... I work on the Dartmouth side of the harbour and we do not need any more crazies on this side.

Yesterday our entire military presence (Halifax is a major military town) was put on high alert and our Atlantic Fleet ( :w00t: ) put out to sea ... all the ships that were sea worthy that is. Wholly over reaction Batman.

Not exactly sure where / what my complain is, but ...

I think I'm getting fired. My boss and coworkers have been acting super strange and secretive.  I pulled my boss aside on Tuesday and asked if my job was in jeopardy. He said everything is fine and if I fail he fails blah, blah, blah but he isn't acting that way.  I've been here 15 years. This sucks.

Now Halifax is on lock down with stories of another crazy wandering around downtown with a rifle. Story not confirmed. Hopefully they have shut down the ferry service between Halifax and Dartmouth ... I work on the Dartmouth side of the harbour and we do not need any more crazies on this side.

Yesterday our entire military presence (Halifax is a major military town) was put on high alert and our Atlantic Fleet ( :w00t: ) put out to sea ... all the ships that were sea worthy that is. Wholly over reaction Batman.

Just relax; it's probably Jim Lahey wandering around drunk again.

I think I'm getting fired. My boss and coworkers have been acting super strange and secretive. I pulled my boss aside on Tuesday and asked if my job was in jeopardy. He said everything is fine and if I fail he fails blah, blah, blah but he isn't acting that way. I've been here 15 years. This sucks.

Ick. Sorry. Did you do anything that would make you think you're being fired?

So the project I was told was mine suddenly magically was handed to my coworker in a meeting yesterday. I'll say this, I don't really give a f### who's name is on the top of the piece of paper as manager, don't have me do a ton of research and get ready for something and then take it away. I am extremely pissed. It was like all of sudden I wasn't good enough and when I asked questions about the project after this little coup, the person now in charge got all snotty and defensive with me. I am so ###### pissed.

Just relax; it's probably Jim Lahey wandering around drunk again.

:w00t:

I knew it was a big mistake to ever let him out of the park.

-----

And, Ink.

Hope your feeling is unfounded.

Maybe you are in line for a promotion, or maybe a big surprise party for the new papa and mamma.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Well hopefully Canada keeps its wits about it and doesn't turn into America North.

The common cold.

I think sore throats are the worst thing ever to engulf a human being.

Do what I do: As soon as you think you're getting sick start taking these:

http://www.zicam.com/our-products/cold-shortening/rapid-melts-citrus.php

Combined with this:

http://nakedjuice.com/our-products/juice/green-machine

It makes the common cold so much more manageable. I had symptoms Monday and I feel pretty much normal today with the exception of being a little tired. I'm 2/2 on this combo so far.

Ick. Sorry. Did you do anything that would make you think you're being fired?

Not that I'm aware but I saw my boss interviewing a bunch of personnel involved in a issue we were having yesterday. I did resolve it but I've been feeling this way for a while. I think he was just waiting for an incident to hang me from. I sat down to talk to an employee who is always in the know as far as work place gossip and he stated without provocation "I don't know anything about your job, I come to do my job everyday. I could be gone tomorrow."

Not that I'm aware but I saw my boss interviewing a bunch of personnel involved in a issue we were having yesterday. I did resolve it but I've been feeling this way for a while. I think he was just waiting for an incident to hang me from. I sat down to talk to an employee who is always in the know as far as work place gossip and he stated without provocation "I don't know anything about your job, I come to do my job everyday. I could be gone tomorrow."

I know you can't discuss details, but what was the "issue"?

Do what I do: As soon as you think you're getting sick start taking these:

http://www.zicam.com...elts-citrus.php

Combined with this:

http://nakedjuice.co...e/green-machine

It makes the common cold so much more manageable. I had symptoms Monday and I feel pretty much normal today with the exception of being a little tired. I'm 2/2 on this combo so far.

Thanks, d4rk! I've been doing the Zicam thing for a while, plus some zinc supplements. I already feel better today after feeling like a$$ yesterday, but I'll try the Naked juice next time.