Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I haven't set eyes on a bottle of Buffalo Trace in over 3 years. It's currently going for $54.99 a bottle, and there is a limit of 2 bottles per person, per day....as if it were ever available for more than a day. 

Anyway, it's a $25 bottle of hooch. Pennsylvania is selling it for more than double. *****in *****. 

Angel's Envy is also $54.99. I can see that, I guess. 

48 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I haven't set eyes on a bottle of Buffalo Trace in over 3 years. It's currently going for $54.99 a bottle, and there is a limit of 2 bottles per person, per day....as if it were ever available for more than a day. 

Anyway, it's a $25 bottle of hooch. Pennsylvania is selling it for more than double. *****in *****. 

I love me some tequila, but I hope tequila takes off to take some of the pressure off bourbon.  10yrs ago I was buying 1.5l handles of Weller Antique for $19.99 and today it is allocated and going for more than double the price for a 1l bottle.  Wtaf

28 minutes ago, Weave said:

I love me some tequila, but I hope tequila takes off to take some of the pressure off bourbon.  10yrs ago I was buying 1.5l handles of Weller Antique for $19.99 and today it is allocated and going for more than double the price for a 1l bottle.  Wtaf

I drink tequila, but I'm not good at it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ubkev said:

I like your style. I’m currently sipping a glass of Angel’s Envy I bought for 47.99 in ROC this evening. 

• Like (+1) 1

Since it would be inappropriate to open this thread on Thanksgiving, this week we will have Complaint Monday. 

My Hyundai beeps at me for swerving out of my lane, car in front of me is moving, I am getting to close to the car in front of me, it might be icy, etc….

but my gas gauge can be close to “E”, and nothing.  

I still can't find someone to sell me a cheapo car for about $5 grand because I am not poor enough.  What is so hard to understand that I want a car to tide me over until I finish fixing up my 76 year old house?

32 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I have had my projected range down to 25 and nothing.  😂

You not have GPS in yours?  Ours tells us we're down to X miles left and asks if we want it to chart a course to the nearest gas station.

Or, maybe yours just doesn't like you and wants you to be stranded in bad places with bad people and things all around. 🤪

(And it's somewhere in the under 30 miles left range that it pops that message up on the dash.)

Edited by Taro T

50 minutes ago, MattPie said:

I messed up my knee over a series of bike rides in early September, and it's not 100% yet. By far the longest I've had a nagging thing like this.

I just turned 61 and have accepted that my knee will never be 100% again but I keep riding anyway.

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

You not have GPS in yours?  Ours tells us we're down to X miles left and asks if we want it to chart a course to the nearest gas station.

Or, maybe yours just doesn't like you and wants you to be stranded in bad places with bad people and things all around. 🤪

(And it's somewhere in the under 30 miles left range that it pops that message up on the dash.)

No GPS, and no warning.  Maybe something is not working.  I will have to ask next time I am at the dealer for warranty service. 

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

I just turned 61 and have accepted that my knee will never be 100% again but I keep riding anyway.

I hear you, lol. Right now I'm trying to decide if I should pull the trigger on a sale full suspension MTB, or decide that I'm too old for that and just keep riding my rigid Surly around on the easy stuff. Riding the Surly on the rocks and roots in my late-40s got me into this mess, lol.

• Like (+1) 1