GDT: Capitals @ Sabres - Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 7:00 PM (EDT), MSG 📺 WGR 📻

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Capitals @ Sabres - Thursday, April 11, 2024 - 7:00 PM (EDT), MSG 📺 WGR 📻
1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Fan Appreciation Day.   Given the Sabres track record for playoffs,  you would think they would do this game earlier in the season. 

I hope Terry is there. 

Or at least make it a leafs game so they can show those fans how much they are appreciated.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Fan Appreciation Day.   Given the Sabres track record for playoffs,  you would think they would do this game earlier in the season. 

I hope Terry is there. 

You got jokes.

He doesn’t give a flying ***** about the Sabres. They were the means to an end to get the Bills. 

I think this is the first game of the season I actively want the Sabres to lose. I'd much rather see Washington grab the last Wildcard spot over Detroit , Pit and Philly. That and them shitting the bed in the first period on fan appreciation night would be a feather in the cap of this season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • dislike 1

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I hope Terry is there. 

Opening day?  Le the optimism last until puck drop and then everything turns to crap as usual.

1 hour ago, Sidc3000 said:

You got jokes.

He doesn’t give a flying ***** about the Sabres. They were the means to an end to get the Bills. 

It was the sale of his oil and gas assets in Ohio and West Virginia for $1.75b in 2014 that was the means to an end to buy the Bills. His ownership of the Sabres had nothing to do with it. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Finish strong and build momentum for the fall!

I'll show myself out.

You have been a very positive force here lately.  

The build momentum got a good chuckle from me.   

I just want them to win at home, and let the kids see reasons to like this team.   I really do not want to them fall behind and have the crowd get upset.  

I just realized Fan Appreciation Night is an acronym of Fan. I must be pretty dumb.

Anyhoo, interested to see the fan reaction tonight. I am kind of hoping for the down 4-0 after the first 10 minutes chaos scenario. Let the boos reign down from the rafters

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

You have been a very positive force here lately.  

The build momentum got a good chuckle from me.   

I just want them to win at home, and let the kids see reasons to like this team.   I really do not want to them fall behind and have the crowd get upset.  

To think there is a whole generation of kids that have no concept of what a Sabres playoff game is.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Sad 1