Have You Missed Seeing Them Play During This Break? Be Honest!

bob_sauve28

2 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Yeah I have.  Its hockey, even a bad game I like to have it on the TV while I do other things around the house.  If its a good game they are winning, I'm glued to the TV.  So yeah.

This is the beauty of baseball, because it's on every night. Rarely do I get glued to it for more than a handful of innings, but it's reliable background entertainment.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Night Train said:

That's the eye opener. The sheer amount of players having down years or struggling with injuries.  Cancels out the improvement of Mitts, JJP etc.  Problems with Special Teams and overall D play. Thought it would be Goalie but IUPL improved. 

Most teams would look at the coach but Adams is married to DG. Moving in the wrong direction and playoffs are now a dream over a real possibility. 

The overall defensive play is bad and its in a large part the forwards and the "system".  

Granato said he didn't "teach defense" the first two years and that he would put that in this year.   That is just bizarre.  Maybe hockey has changed but I never heard of this before.   So adding defense this off season helped to kill our scoring and the team defense is still not good. 

My confidence in this coaching staff is gone.  The Blues hired Weber, the Rangers hired Peca, both from our AHL team and both are doing well.   Meanwhile Granato plods along with his same guys.   And Granato had his contract extended before the season - Ugh.  

Hockey has never meant less to me since I started going to Sabres game in 1977. I get more and more pissed every time I see how little money I am getting back from Stubhub. Nobody wants to go anymore and I would rather get $45 back per lower level center ice ticket than attend this crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.