GDT: Bruins @ Sabres - Nov 14, 2023 - 7:00pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, Mango said:

I wasn’t going to watch this one after the Bills game but my lady is sick and just went to bed so I tossed it on.

First scene is a replay, Power with a wrister, VO sneaks one in. But I think “that’s the least excited I’ve seen anybody after scoring a goal. Man, his situation in Buffalo sucks for everybody I guess”.

Then the next shot is Levi walking to the locker room and it’s 5-1 on 17 shots.

Jesus Christ.

@Mango Did you call for Jesus?

not listening the big lebowski GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My TV is 25 feet from the Wi-Fi router and the stream is garbage. 

Dahlin pummels Marchand.  Good. 

Netgear Orbi mesh router system.  You need the base unit and one or 2 satellites.  I guarantee a huge improvement.

50 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

This team needs two players who can’t stand losing. Guys who get mad when someone takes out your best player. Someone who says F you Pasta. 

The softness is just sad. They need changes. What happens is probably nothing but this isn’t working. 

Totally agree.  There is no fire.  Another strike against DM IMHO.

39 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Tackling is legal against the Sabres, I mean, from what I’ve seen so far this year.

14 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I bet it’s a ticky tack hook.

You have got to be kidding me.

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I was wrong about getting shutout, but I still predict we'll get some buzzwords from DG in the postgame presser.  Last game it was they need to be more "simple and direct"....what will it be tonight?

"Direct and simple"?

Why change what's working, after all, it's not like Buffalo has a sports media that will actually ask the tough questions 🤔 

Just now, nfreeman said:

Netgear Orbi mesh router system.  You need the base unit and one or 2 satellites.  I guarantee a huge improvement.

Totally agree.  There is no fire.  Another strike against DM IMHO.

You have got to be kidding me.

Sabres get tackled all the time. Last game Greenway got tackled by bagosian and Greenway got the penalty.

I don’t care what you think

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

I wasn’t going to watch this one after the Bills game but my lady is sick and just went to bed so I tossed it on.

First scene is a replay, Power with a wrister, VO sneaks one in. But I think “that’s the least excited I’ve seen anybody after scoring a goal. Man, his situation in Buffalo sucks for everybody I guess”.

Then the next shot is Levi walking to the locker room and it’s 5-1 on 17 shots.

Jesus Christ.

It’s been bad.  

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I was wrong about getting shutout, but I still predict we'll get some buzzwords from DG in the postgame presser.  Last game it was they need to be more "simple and direct"....what will it be tonight?

"It's a learning experience this young team needs to grow from. You can't win in this league if you don't know how to lose 8-2."

17 minutes ago, SwampD said:
18 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

The Sabres don't have a single line that is working right now.

This is a brutal observation.

No wait.... Olofsson's line is clicking!

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

18 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Those individual goal songs must be like second hand embarrassment when the score is like this 

As satisfying as an Arby's Roast Beef sandwich.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.