OT: What SS posters are on the hot seat

Wyldnwoody44

Well, this is manifested from an idea in the other thread. 

The 22-23 SS season is over, changes are a coming, who's out, who gets traded. 

I'll leave it in the capable hands of Owner SDS, GM Chz and AGM freeman, will SDS loosen the purse strings to allow us to steal a top free agent from TBD? 

Will we get better morale in the locker room, all these questions and more to come. 

*this should end well*

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

Well, this is manifested from an idea in the other thread. 

The 22-23 SS season is over, changes are a coming, who's out, who gets traded. 

I'll leave it in the capable hands of Owner SDS, GM Chz and AGM freeman, will SDS loosen the purse strings to allow us to steal a top free agent from TBD? 

Will we get better morale in the locker room, all these questions and more to come. 

*this should end well*

You were just recently talking about a heated toilet seat, right?

38 minutes ago, shrader said:

You were just recently talking about a heated toilet seat, right?

My seats been hot for years ♨️🔥🚽 but I manage to stick around. 

Almost like I have incriminating pictures that I shouldn't 😉

57 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Sometimes you gotta send a message to the locker room and make an example of someone.  It ain't always fair.

Oh, do tell.... 

I've been scouring the European leagues, X Benedict declined a return as he is the team chef for the Lithuanianian Lightning. 

GODD, he's shanghaied down in New Zealand, he lives in a hobbit house and has no interest in Un-retiring. 

JeffisMagic is out in the Midwest, he runs a gaggle of groupies called "pack it for Patrick" (Mahomes) he's written of hockey all together. 

Still scouring the globe for returns, but I have to do it through a 1997 Webcam as SDS wants a new fishing kayak this year and won't increase my budget. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LTS said:

There's a few posters around here whose first few years have not lived up to expectations.  Given the prevailing forum standards used on hockey players they should be gone.  They are busts.

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I'm signing with the Penguins board.

As we have come to know all these years.....anybody who gets traded to another team (or board) suddenly becomes an all-star there and the rest of us here then wonder why they got traded in the first place...and then we become critical of our own place as to why we failed to develop them properly.

OMG - how did we let ___________ get away (for peanuts or a bag of pucks?!?!)

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.