GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Feb. 28, 2023, 7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

He is still on the roster but under a separate designation while on waivers.  He isn't available to the parent nor farm club while on waivers and he doesn't count against any roster limits while on waivers.

So off the active roster and over to one of the non-roster categories.  The way they word that stuff in the CBA, its not easy to find.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BlueAndGoldTankCommander said:

Greetings Sabres fans!

I would like to advise you that we are going to the game tonight and our beloved Sabres have lost every game we have attended this year!

Plan accordingly!

I have 1 road win and 3 home losses this season.  Seems about right.  

Tonight is a good test.  Many times this season they have underperformed at home against lower ranking teams.   Columbus will be gunning for them, they didn't like getting embarrassed the last game.   

I think the Sabres will rise to the occasion and play a good game for a 5-2 win tonight.   Enjoy the game!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnC said:

I won't be able to watch the game because it isn't on Center Ice or any of the channels that that usually carry the games. I'm freaking pissed off! This bullshiiiit has got to stop!! 

I told you about the free trial for ESPN+, you can cancel after that.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.