GDT: Sabres @ Lightning, Feb 23, 2023, 7:00 pm; MSG WGR

Captain Caveman

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, does Anderson get the start tonight?

That's the guess.

I think I would let Anderson start in Florida. Gives him a little more rest. He lives there too.

I would give Comrie a shot. Big game but expectations are low vs a powerhouse team.

15 minutes ago, French Collection said:

I think I would let Anderson start in Florida. Gives him a little more rest. He lives there too.

I would give Comrie a shot. Big game but expectations are low vs a powerhouse team.

Personnally would rather Comrie get the start.  But guessing Anderson gets tonight's start.

I'm a believer in the sudden ups and downs of life. The yin and the yang. The cosmic energy that indiscriminately flows through our lives. Bizarro George. I have two friends. One was up, one was down.

One game after the most dystopic of experiences... In the future you will pay 10.60 to watch the Leafs score 17 goals in the first two minutes to delight their sellout crowd at an arena in Buffalo named after a bank and you will do so on a tiny handheld gizmo the government uses to spy on you and someone named Bucci will obnoxiously narrate it, Rick having gone away... Back on the familiar big screen Sabres fans will be heard taking over the Tampa joint as the good guys run away with a huge win to stoke Cup dreams, with Rick's progeny saying he shoots, he scores! each and every time.

Down will be up, blue will be gold.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.