Jakob Chychrun scratched for trade related reasons

Brawndo

16 minutes ago, kas23 said:

Really, I don’t see Chychrun as a must have. Of course we want to get better players, but getting him isn’t a do or die situation. The Coyotes don’t have us by the balls here. If the ask is too high, would prefer someone like Schenn or Jensen. 

I like Jensen and was hoping Adams would convince Washington of a trade while they were here. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Ok ok, ok, I've resisted coming in to save the day, but, it must be done.

Using the now popular Tampa Bay model, known as the "heres a bunch of ***** your kids will enjoy', I will convince GM Kyven Adam's this is the offer that gets it done.....

To Arizona:

2025 1st, 2 x 2023 2nds, 2024 2nd, 4th, 5th, 2026 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 2027 6th

To Buffalo:

Chychrun. Crouse

Edited by Scottysabres
  • Haha (+1) 3

I wonder when Chychrun gets sick of this bull spit and pulls an Eichel.

He’s been into this over a year and has even been allowed to play for the past 2 weeks.

I am sure there were promises made that this gets done by Friday and the Armstrong is under a tremendous amount of pressure.

My guess is that we have an offer for him and have zero interest in budging. For instance if we offered a protected 1st, Rosen and Johnson for Chychrun I could see us just sitting on that offer. There’s zero reason for us to up our offer as we don’t necessarily need him. Plus it gives further reasoning for KA’s borderline disinterest in showing any haste in the trade market.

Essentially Adams has made it clear that he doesn’t need Chychrun immediately but Arizona kinda has to trade him by the deadline since they’ve held him out so long already.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

My guess is that we have an offer for him and have zero interest in budging. For instance if we offered a protected 1st, Rosen and Johnson for Chychrun I could see us just sitting on that offer. There’s zero reason for us to up our offer as we don’t necessarily need him. Plus it gives further reasoning for KA’s borderline disinterest in showing any haste in the trade market.

Essentially Adams has made it clear that he doesn’t need Chychrun immediately but Arizona kinda has to trade him by the deadline since they’ve held him out so long already.

On July 1, Chychrun has a modified NTC kick in as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So Chychrun and Vejmalka to Buffalo for a 1st in 2023, a late 2nd in 2023, Rosen, Comrie, and Bryson? 

IF AZ would part with Vejmalka it could be something they might be willing to do.  It is so hard to figure that team out because they really are looking to be a bottom feeder until they are ready for their new rink which should also correspond pretty well to Matthews becoming a UFA.

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

IF AZ would part with Vejmalka it could be something they might be willing to do.  It is so hard to figure that team out because they really are looking to be a bottom feeder until they are ready for their new rink which should also correspond pretty well to Matthews becoming a UFA.

Arizona should be looking at Buffalo's gaping hole in goal and be smart enough not to trade Vemejlka unless he wants out.

30 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I wonder when Chychrun gets sick of this bull spit and pulls an Eichel.

He’s been into this over a year and has even been allowed to play for the past 2 weeks.

I am sure there were promises made that this gets done by Friday and the Armstrong is under a tremendous amount of pressure.

Exactly, how does AZ bring him back after this? They have to move him.

13 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

So Chychrun and Vejmalka to Buffalo for a 1st in 2023, a late 2nd in 2023, Rosen, Comrie, and Bryson? 

Make it a high 2 this year and a 1 next year and I like it. This year is a really good draft, next year's isn't.

17 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

I would like this to be true.  

To be honest I would also be happy with a less fancy, defensive minded 4/5 type of vet that costs less.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.