GDT Florida @ Buffalo 1pm MSG

Getpucksdeep

Back in October Florida handed the Sabres their first loss of the year. Takchuk delivered a cheap shot or two and Dahlin was not putting up with it. Lots of emotion at the end of the game.  

Fast forward three months and the Panthers aren't what was expected. Hopefully the Sabres keep em down. 

Screenshot_20230116-080151.png

Screenshot_20230116-080202.png

Edited by Getpucksdeep
A
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Sarcasm emoji?  ☹️

I’ve worked for 2 companies the last 24 years.  Neither ever has MLK day as a holiday.  Sigh.  

Same, although 23 years and one company. To be fair, we don't get any of the birthday holidays or Veterans' Day off. We do get floating holiday for the hours so we can take them off, but few people do unless they have child care to manage.

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Sarcasm emoji?  ☹️

I’ve worked for 2 companies the last 24 years.  Neither ever has MLK day as a holiday.  Sigh.  

whereas the two companies I have worked for in the past 10 years has had it as one of the few holidays they provide.. most of it is put into floating holidays.

Let's go Buffalo.. hopefully a game that is less tense than the game that started at 1pm yesterday.

I’ll be watching.

Not sure who is starting in net but that is going to be a big talking point, win or lose. My gut says Andy.

They can really make a statement to Florida here, penthouse to the outhouse.

Dahlin will have a big game,Tage tickles the twine and JJP pots one too.

Let’s go Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.