GDT: Detroit at Buffalo, 10/31/22, 7pm, MSG, WGR, and your mom's favorite illegal streaming option.

Eleven

3 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

This will be my first Halloween the Sabres have a game as a homeowner. How do you handle games that fall on Halloween? I imagine I'll have the tablet out on the patio while I hand out candy?

Sell your house move two miles to the end of a dead end dirt road. We did this and haven't had any trick or treaters in the fifteen years we've been here.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Last year it was goalies. This year defense.

Expect a half-empty building tonight.

TixDET.jpg

Interesting in that that diagram pretty much shows where the mini pack holders are sitting (or in this particular instance, aren't).

Arizona next week will point out where the rest of them are.  3 of the other 4 after tonight should have pretty good to very good (all things being relative) attendance.  Expecting 10k - 17k actual attendance for all 3.

Guessing Hinostroza ended up the odd man out instead of Krebs to give Peyton his next 2 game watch party against Carolina & Tampa rather than Detroit & Pittsburgh.

On the road against those 2, Krebs will be a minus waiting to happen.

Wonder who the rotation works to against the Yotes.

4 minutes ago, Thorny said:

6 wins in 10 is a playoff pace

2 bites at that apple in the next 2

Which is why that win vs Chicago was so huge.  Know the Pens have been down a bit lately but having to sweep tonight & Wednesday to stay on pace would've been a huge challenge down 3 of the top 5 D.

I don’t think I really “get” Peyton Krebs yet. Seems to be a “main character” on the team, regardless of play/production. Signs of a good leader? Is he more of a future 30/40 point guy maybe, but with character? The only concrete data point I see so far is that he has a tattoo of himself. So at least we know Krebs likes himself some Krebs. 

Edited by Thorny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.