Sabres unveil goathead reverse retro

LGR4GM

It should be capped with gold shoulders as that would follow the pattern of the sleeves which go from gold to blue to blue again and then just all white up top. Without this jersey looks somewhat boring and plain. It has an unbalanced feel to me but I am sure lots of ppl will like it. The blue n gold goathead and return of the B with the sword are nice and well done. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I saw the B’s with the sword in the video, but they aren’t really noticeable in the photos at all.  Maybe a color on the shoulders would help make them stand out.

It would but instead they just went all white. They probably think that looks clean but it makes it look boring IMPO. 

• Like (+1) 1

ALMOST great. Lacking in color..too much white.  A bit more blue up top near the shoulders would have done wonders for this. But the way it is, so much white up top it almost has a "plain white T-shirt with a logo" vibe to it.

As others have said, no color or no logo on the shoulders makes it just too plain. SO CLOSE!

Edited by mjd1001
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

ALMOST great. Lacking in color..too much white.  A bit more blue up top near the shoulders would have done wonders for this. But the way it is, so much white up top it almost has a "plain white T-shirt with a logo" vibe to it.

As others have said, no color or no logo on the shoulders makes it just too plain. SO CLOSE!

There is a shoulder logo, the B with a sword through it you just cant see it. 

13 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

FWIW - that mostly white look is de rigueur. I don’t think we’re the targeted demographic.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Disappointing.

Was planning on getting one.  Not so sure now.

Would color on the shoulders change your mind?  That's my big hang up on these ones.

Also, is that royal blue or navy?  I can't tell from the pictures.

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

FWIW - that mostly white look is de rigueur. I don’t think we’re the targeted demographic.

I have no idea what that means, so I'm definitely not in the target demo.

Just now, shrader said:

Would color on the shoulders change your mind?  That's my big hang up on these ones.

Also, is that royal blue or navy?  I can't tell from the pictures.

Color on the shoulders might.

The logo needs to have either some more blue or gold in it too.  The buffalo looks like a ghost after a bender.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, inkman said:

So much better than black & red 

You are crazy I can't wait to get them when they come out

9 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Nah cant beat the slug for fugly..  but maybe second worst.

You are right those were absolute trash and blue trash and Those dumb Secret messages they put in the logo Was beyond stupid 

Edited by Buffalonill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.