Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

Just now, PerreaultForever said:

This is factual and accurate. 

Pilut, on the other hand, is crap. Picking up Reilly, instead of using Pilut, might have won us a few more games and if we miss the playoffs by say 2-3 points, that lack of D depth will ultimately have been what sunk us. 

(Now before you start, I'm not suggesting Reilly is great, just much better than Pilut (or Bryson for that matter))

I think LGR just gave us our answer, Perreault 

Now where's that ignore button 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

This is factual and accurate. 

Pilut, on the other hand, is crap. Picking up Reilly, instead of using Pilut, might have won us a few more games and if we miss the playoffs by say 2-3 points, that lack of D depth will ultimately have been what sunk us. 

(Now before you start, I'm not suggesting Reilly is great, just much better than Pilut (or Bryson for that matter))

I don't care about Pilut. He's not on the team. I'd probably have added Reilly.

3 minutes ago, Refuting said:

It's obvious to me 

Not that there's anything wrong with that 

1 minute ago, Refuting said:

I think LGR just gave us our answer, Perreault 

Now where's that ignore button 

I'd wish you find it sooner rather than later. It's a tiny little button, no wonder you don't know how to find it. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

It doesn't sound it, it is sexist. Also to answer your question...

Not everything sexist is incorrect. but now I do understand why you see hockey the way you do and don't really understand the dynamics of locker rooms, teams, and physical play. Like my wife, you probably do understand the judging in figure skating much better than me though. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PerreaultForever said:

Not everything sexist is incorrect. but now I do understand why you see hockey the way you do and don't really understand the dynamics of locker rooms, teams, and physical play. Like my wife, you probably do understand the judging in figure skating much better than me though. 

You don't understand a lot. Like why you're sexist or why your hockey takes from the late 80s are out of date. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't care about Pilut. He's not on the team. I'd probably have added Reilly.

I'd wish you find it sooner rather than later. It's a tiny little button, no wonder you don't know how to find it. 

See, now THAT'S actually pretty funny. You should try to retain that wit instead of just using tired old memes. 

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

You don't understand a lot. Like why you're sexist or why your hockey takes from the late 80s are out of date. 

A lot of women don't really understand hockey, but neither do skinny little tech nerds. I'd always assumed you were the latter. 

3 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

See, now THAT'S actually pretty funny. You should try to retain that wit instead of just using tired old memes. 

A lot of women don't really understand hockey, but neither do skinny little tech nerds. I'd always assumed you were the ladder. 

Why would you assume I'm a ladder? 

ladder GIF

1 minute ago, Refuting said:

LOL 

Can't handle the heat I see 

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

13 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

A lot of women don't really understand hockey, but neither do skinny little tech nerds. I'd always assumed you were the latter. 

angry growl GIF

• Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.