Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

Scoreboard watching was probably best case scenario tonight. The Devils beat the Pens in regulation (Pens fourth straight loss) and the Canes shut out the Panthers (Canes tenth straight win). 

So the team we are chasing (Pitt) lost and we now have four games at hand with a team we are tied with (Florida). 

Nice!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Scoreboard watching was probably best case scenario tonight. The Devils beat the Pens in regulation (Pens fourth straight loss) and the Canes shut out the Panthers (Canes tenth straight win). 

So the team we are chasing (Pitt) lost and we now have four games at hand with a team we are tied with (Florida). 

Nice!

Good night for us, now we gotta keep banking points. 

55 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I think they made a huge mistake firing their coach last year. Trading Weegar wasn't smart either. 

I bet he gets a full season though. So I'll say this summer

Zito s*** the bed after Tampa swept the Panthers.The chemistry is off and maybe the team has already tuned out Maurice. Maybe the Panthers can save their season with a coaching change before things get messy. I hear Quenneville wants to get back into coaching...I give Maurice 15 more games. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Quint said:

Zito s*** the bed after Tampa swept the Panthers.The chemistry is off and maybe the team has already tuned out Maurice. Maybe the Panthers can save their season with a coaching change before things get messy. I hear Quenneville wants to get back into coaching...I give Maurice 15 more games. 

That guy deserves to be in jail not coaching 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.