Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

55 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pacioretty married his own sister?  Huh?

Did he hang w/ Ricky & Julien as a kid?

36 minutes ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

Not that Max silly.  The other one.

19 minutes ago, shrader said:

Yeah, he lost me too. I just went with the smile and nod. 

Afinogenov.  His sister is Katia Afinogenova.  She married Patches.

3 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

One of Tiny Tim’s worst trades.  And he had many. 

3B1389E5-CF2C-46E4-87A1-F471469B7A08.thumb.png.762aa668ed6893ae7595111c9842a12a.png

That Kings trade looks so bad every time it's brought up. What did the Sabres think they were getting in Fasching? Wild. Not like he was a first round pick who never developed. Dude was a handful of picks away from being a 5th rounder.

• Agree 3

16 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

3B1389E5-CF2C-46E4-87A1-F471469B7A08.thumb.png.762aa668ed6893ae7595111c9842a12a.png

Without a doubt a terrible trade. Desperate attempt to make the team tougher, I suppose he felt he had his stars and scorers and needed to fill out the bottom end but ya, overvaluation of Fasching's potential for sure. 

maybe getting the picks from Philly for Risto was our Karmic payback and balances it all out now. 

7 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Without a doubt a terrible trade. Desperate attempt to make the team tougher, I suppose he felt he had his stars and scorers and needed to fill out the bottom end but ya, overvaluation of Fasching's potential for sure. 

maybe getting the picks from Philly for Risto was our Karmic payback and balances it all out now. 

Like buying TSLA at $1100. The McNabb piece was most the  difficult and befuddling part of that trade. McNabb was proving himself in the AHL displaying a strong shot from the point, with strength and size (like Muel).  I think he even made an AHL all star appearance.  

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, Broken Ankles said:

It pains me every time I see McNabb ably handling a 2nd pairing role on very solid teams in LA and now Vegas. For the past 7 years...

Would love to get someone like him to pair with Power. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.