Buffalo Bills 2022-23

spndnchz

55 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Why hello there…. Pretty below the belt on that.  Bills falling to 6-4 would make it difficult.  2 of the Bills losses came to divisional teams.  They have to play them again.  And they have yet to play NE. 🙄

You don't seem to realize that the fact that they play them both again means they control their own destiny, even at 6-4.

55 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

You don't seem to realize that the fact that they play them both again means they control their own destiny, even at 6-4.

You realize if they were to lose today, thankfully it’s looking like they won’t, the odds of them making it are far less.  It’s simple math.  6-4 + any given Sunday in the NFL = high difficulty making the playoffs.  There is a tight scramble for the playoff spots.  Every game matters.  The control your own destiny point is very weak.  

Edited by GoPre

58 minutes ago, GoPre said:

You realize if they were to lose today, thankfully it’s looking like they won’t, the odds of them making it are far less.  It’s simple math.  6-4 + any given Sunday in the NFL = high difficulty making the playoffs.  There is a tight scramble for the playoff spots.  Every game matters.  The control your own destiny point is very weak.  

It's 4 losses in a 17-week schedule for a good team. That is most definitely not *probably missing the playoffs*.

If I was a Bills fan I would just enjoy the win, considering how few and far between they've been in general. 

The NFL is also full of flawed teams - there's no reason with their talent the Bills can't go to the SB once they get in the playoffs. Teams look great one week and awful the next (see Eagles), there just aren't any dominant teams. 

After Mahomes, I'm looking at the Bills as the favourites. In the NFC it's easiest just to take Brady cause of how bad that division is. 

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

It's 4 losses in a 17-week schedule for a good team. That is most definitely not *probably missing the playoffs*.

Dude- seriously?  A team that has four losses in ten games is likely to lose more.  And then you have to factor in other teams play.  Do you not have any common sense?   

When this team is mostly healthy, I think everyone would agree they're the SB favorites. If they can get there by the playoffs, they'll be fine. Last year Cincinnati made the SB with a 10-7 record which included a 4-5 stretch mid season. Cincy lost to the Browns twice, the Jets, and the Bears. 

The Bills have a favorable schedule down the stretch, so no reason why they can't win the division. It's still theirs for the taking. The Dolphins have a 3 game stretch coming up where they play @SF, @LAC, and @Buf. I predict they go 0-3.

Edited by Amaru523
  • Like (+1) 2