Sabres Prospects 2022-2023

GASabresIUFAN

On 2/26/2023 at 9:59 PM, Flashsabre said:

For those of you with the NHL Network they are advertising that Friday at 8pm they will be showing Savoie and Winnipeg against Bedard and Regina.

Thanks for the heads up. The Ice have had Regina’s number all season and Savoie seems to get up for playing Bedard, including his 3 goal, 3 assist night back in November. But this Ice team is loaded with great prospects, regardless.

5 minutes ago, 5th line wingnutt said:

Matthew Savoie will be on TV Friday evening as Winnipeg plays Regina at 8PM on the NHL network.

Well, you’re a couple days late with the news but thanks none the less.

9 minutes ago, French Collection said:

Matt Savoie is tied for 7th in WHL scoring. He has a shot to move into top five in the next few games.

He’s miles behind Bedard but having a solid season.

21 points ahead of #2 Zach Benson. It is insane the level of production a July Bday is producing in the WHL. 

35 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

21 points ahead of #2 Zach Benson. It is insane the level of production a July Bday is producing in the WHL. 

When McDavid was ripping up the OHL, Dylan Strome and Alex Debrincat were good scorers for the Otters.

Bedard is nearly 40 points ahead of his nearest teammate.

FWIW, I was at the Colorado College / North Dakota game Saturday and was interested in watching Matteo Costantini (5th round 2020).

He was on the NCHC All-Rookie Team last year and as you guys know a former Jr. Sabre.

Was disappointed to see he was playing bottom 6 Winger with no special teams.  Especially when he had 1st line minutes last year.

Only 3 points all year.  Only good thing to say was he was hitting a lot and skates OK.  Not sure what next year as a Junior will bring.

1 hour ago, pi2000 said:

I fully expect one or more of Savoie, Kulich, Rosen to be part of a larger package for a defenseman.

Unless it’s for a huge return, imo Savoie and Kulich are as close to untouchable prospects as can be. I could see Rosen and Östlund, but I’d understand if they’d be reluctant to part with Östlund though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.