Sabres Prospects 2022-2023

GASabresIUFAN

Savoie’s season is over. Seemed snakebitten tonight.

That Seattle Team is a machine. Announcer said it is the best junior team he has seen. Big, skilled and defensively a rock. I really liked #4, Hanzel. 19 year old rock solid dman that hasn’t been drafted. I will be shocked if they don’t win the Memorial Cup.

I wonder if Savoie is headed to Rochester next week.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Thanks (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Savoie’s season is over. Seemed snakebitten tonight.

That Seattle Team is a machine. Announcer said it is the best junior team he has seen. Big, skilled and defensively a rock. I really liked #4, Hanzel. 19 year old rock solid dman that hasn’t been drafted. I will be shocked if they don’t win the Memorial Cup.

I wonder if Savoie is headed to Rochester next week.

The T-birds are beasts. Milic with the deserved tourney MVP.

Savoie had 27 points coming into the series. His stats vs. Seattle in the final:  5 games, 0-2-2, 23 shots, and -4

Edited by DarthEbriate

9 hours ago, DarthEbriate said:

The T-birds are beasts. Milic with the deserved tourney MVP.

Savoie had 27 points coming into the series. His stats vs. Seattle in the final:  5 games, 0-2-2, 23 shots, and -4

Both Milic and Hauser were great all season. Nice to see smaller goalies making a comeback.

Savoie had a ton of chances he just couldn’t get it to go.  What I was most encouraged about with Savoie was he doggedness to throw the body and physically engage and battle against a much bigger team.

Seattle were full marks for their WHL Championship.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

Both Milic and Hauser were great all season. Nice to see smaller goalies making a comeback.

Savoie had a ton of chances he just couldn’t get it to go.  What I was most encouraged about with Savoie was he doggedness to throw the body and physically engage and battle against a much bigger team.

Seattle were full marks for their WHL Championship.

Really good game  seemed Milic got into the heads of many of the ice , passed up a few chances for a shot 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Crusader1969 said:

Really good game  seemed Milic got into the heads of many of the ice , passed up a few chances for a shot 

Savoie (and Benson too) seemed hell-bent on getting in one-on-one and deking him for something ice level and Milic wasn't having any of it. I don't know if Savoie got a single shot elevated in the final 3 games.

The Ice's final power play was clinic in T-bird defensive positioning and waiting for the perfect shot. It resulted in 0 shots on goal when trailing by one.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.