GDT: Sabres @ Oilers, Thursday 3-17-22, 9:00 PM (EDT) SNW, MSG-B

woods-racer

• woods-racer changed the title to GDT: Sabres @ Oilers, Thursday 3-17-22, 9:00 PM (EST) SNW, MSG-B

9pm is my new bedtime. I’ve been enjoying watching the 3rd periods of the last few games in the wee hours of the AM with coffee. Might have to watch the entire thing tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing Mule’s progress. Dahlin as well. He just looks better and better every game. God bless the Allstar game.

Thanks, Woodsie!!

It's EDT now ... I hate it ... give me standard time year round or give me death ... well not really, but I don't like the damn time changes.

And what in the blazes is SNW ??  Does this affect me in any way?  Is that Sports Net West up here in The Great White North?

Anyway, as always ...

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

• Like (+1) 1

• woods-racer changed the title to GDT: Sabres @ Oilers, Thursday 3-17-22, 9:00 PM (EDT) SNW, MSG-B
4 hours ago, SwampD said:

9pm is my new bedtime. I’ve been enjoying watching the 3rd periods of the last few games in the wee hours of the AM with coffee. Might have to watch the entire thing tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing Mule’s progress. Dahlin as well. He just looks better and better every game. God bless the Allstar game.

10pm for me, for years now.  What a difference it makes!  I might tay up for the first period tonight though.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Thanks, Woodsie!!

It's EDT now ... I hate it ... give me standard time year round or give me death ... well not really, but I don't like the damn time changes.

And what in the blazes is SNW ??  Does this affect me in any way?  Is that Sports Net West up here in The Great White North?

Anyway, as always ...

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

Just for you, and only you, the changes are made because you are 100% correct. 

Just don't change the clocks, pick one and stick with it. I prefer EST because I like it being light out later and don't have a problem getting going in the morning in the dark. 

I really think we should be able to get some scoring from our non-Thompson lines tonight.

I'm assuming DG is going to try and match Cozens with McDavid as much as possible. That should be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Mustache of God said:

Tonight is a win / win situation for me.

Sabres win, great, team continues growing.

Oilers win, they get 2 more points to push Vegas down - hopefully helping to knock them out of the playoffs and get the Sabres a higher draft pick.

How about the Sabres win a high-scoring game in OT?  Gets a W for Buffalo, Oilers still get a point.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, woods-racer said:

Just for you, and only you, the changes are made because you are 100% correct. 

Just don't change the clocks, pick one and stick with it. I prefer EST because I like it being light out later and don't have a problem getting going in the morning in the dark. 

I really think we should be able to get some scoring from our non-Thompson lines tonight.

I'm assuming DG is going to try and match Cozens with McDavid as much as possible. That should be fun to watch.

I think that is describing EDT and the opposite would be happening with EST.  All year round, but especially in 

Anyway, stardard time is the more accurate daylight times for where we are located on this great planet.  Winter and summer.

Onward ...

GO SABRES!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.