GDT - Sabres @ Stars - February 27 , 2022 - 2:00 PM (EST) - MSG-B, WGR and BSSW

woods-racer

Those of us watching the game should look for a Sabres fan with a chicken hat on during the broadcast. From what I understand he's an annual rowdy member of the Stars haters club. He may even invade the American Airlines Center riding a bike. 

Sabres news: Vegas Knights now have a slight point lead for a playoff spot but with Stone and Lehner now on LTIR, they have as good a chance of missing the playoffs as getting in. Edmonton 1 point behind with a game in hand and Dallas 3 points behind and 2 games in hand. That 1st round draft choice starting to look better and better. Top 16 maybe?????

Those of us Sabres fans in Texas will have to watch the game on Bally Sports today. Mucho Waffles

LETS GO BUFFALO

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Harrington, Lance or Howard/Jeremy needs to ask Donny why he continues with this futile 4th line.  Just no reason for it. 

I assume you are asking why we don't call players up from Rochester for our 4th line? Or do you mean any sign free agents out there now, who I'm sure must be good.

The Amerks are struggling now that we brought up (and injured in Quinn's case) most of their good players. Maybe they don't want the Amerks to totally implode when bring up players isn't going to make us win.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I assume you are asking why we don't call players up from Rochester for our 4th line? Or do you mean any sign free agents out there now, who I'm sure must be good.

The Amerks are struggling now that we brought up (and injured in Quinn's case) most of their good players. Maybe they don't want the Amerks to totally implode when bring up players isn't going to make us win.

Why not Janker for Eakin?   Just that move helps.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Jankowski/Biro are available now.  Waive Bjork and Eakin and call up Murray.  It’s highly unlikely either are picked up, so they could be assigned to Roch.  Now the Merks aren’t imploding. 

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

Harrington, Lance or Howard/Jeremy needs to ask Donny why he continues with this futile 4th line.  Just no reason for it. 

Roster/waiver rules, the faint hope of trading Eakin, the need to have some decent bodies in Rochester, a “let’s just wait until the deadline and/or healthy bodies (Hinostroza, Girgs, Quinn) get back” mindset, and the very real possibility that Murray/Biro/Jankowski are whoever else is available is not significant upgrades to those three?

(Just spitballing, personally can’t wait until Bjork and Eakin are as relevant as Brian Flynn and Matt D’Agostini)

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Make us proud you two.

And if you can't do that then we never seen either of you before.

Who's the driver??

=====

MUST WIN!!

GO SABRES!!

That's Matt.  Another guy from Buffalo. Not on the forum.

50 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our playoff hopes are on the line tonight.

Are you a Stars fan????

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Looks like I'm going to be in DC for this.  Anyone know a place *in Washington* that shows Sabres games?

Crystal City Sports Pub

5 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

That fourth line ...

Why is Joker out?

I like that Fitz is in.

Joker = LBI

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.