GDT- Devils at Sabres, 12/29/2021, 7 pm ET, MSG, WGR

Doohickie

3 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

So here’s a nice problem.  What would the lineup be with Cozens, Mitts, Skinner and Girgensons?

Not yet close to playoff worthy.

Big offseason coming up - both for roster tweaking and most importantly, hopefully, development

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

NJ Line combos (does anyone know how to copy and paste from dailyfaceoff?  For some reason it doesn't work anymore like it used to.)

Pavel Zacha - Nico Hischier - Jesper Bratt

Janne Kuokkanen - Jack Hughes - Yegor Sharangovich

Andreas Johnsson - Dawson Mercer - Jimmy Vesey

Jesper Boqvist - Michael McLeod - Nathan Bastian

Ryan Graves - Dougie Hamilton

Jonas Siegenthaler - P.K. Subban

Ty Smith - Damon Severson

A lot of J names. Two Jespers, a Jimmy and a Jonas, along  with Jack 

2 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I’m looking forward to watching this game tonight more then I’ve been in years.

I feel the same.  I don't know if it's all the kids playing or just being grateful that there's hockey again.  After reading the board this afternoon, who knows how may games we'll be able to watch.

Edited by Dreams Burn Down

Yeah there is excitement in the air for the young players, but this ownership and organization has a LONG way to go to get my trust back after the Eichel debacle and so many other missteps. Are things looking up? Sure. But this is the easy part. It couldn't get any worse. Let's see in 2-3 years if they can build a true winner.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Norcal said:

Lets GO!!!!!! 

Can't wait for this one. Tuch, Peterka, Krebs I'm stoked!!!! 

Absolutely!  I haven't been more excited to watch a game in years (and i watch every game)!  The anticipation to puck drop is killing me.

Peterka's joy and love for the game is infectious.  Hearing Tuch say his jaw dropped watching his moves while practicing with him was high praise.

Tuch's premier homecoming appearance.

Krebs of course, getting a glimpse of all the future potential in his first game as a Sabre.  Loved his comment that he was basically looking forward to being a Sabre for life - entering the league with all the young guns here growing up together playing here into their mid 30's and then having their families/kids growing up together.  He sure knows how to endear himself to a fanbase.

Let's GO Buff-a-looooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.