Alex Tuch Practicing Without Non Contact Jersey

Brawndo

8 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

I thought he wasn't due back for another month?

I heard different time estimates at the time of the trade, the most optimistic came from Tuch himself and I seem to remember he said he might be good to play by the end of the year.

Oh, and.....

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, woods-racer said:

Line options...

T.O.G.     Tuch, Kyle, Zemgus

Just like LOG but with the ability to score consistently. It would be our third line with 1/2 line minutes.

Tuch better be with Tage or Dylan.  Let’s not waste his scoring touch on a line with pluggers. 

• Like (+1) 2

I’d like him to play with Mitts eventually, I just think they would be a good match.

I like a scoring winger matched with a centre on his forehand side. LHC with shooting RW and RHC with scoring LW. The set up seems better than having to pass on your backhand a lot. 

If the line does a lot of East-West movement and switching it doesn’t matter.

If the C is the sniper (Matthews) then a playmaking RW makes sense (Marner).

• Like (+1) 2

I wish Sabre fans would show some restraint for Tuch the same way they are for Owen Power.

Guy is going to be a very nice piece, but I get the sense some people are anticipating the 2nd coming of Mike Foligno.

He is not going to score 30 and he’s not going to beat people up.

• Thanks (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, dudacek said:

I wish Sabre fans would show some restraint for Tuch the same way they are for Owen Power.

Guy is going to be a very nice piece, but I get the sense some people are anticipating the 2nd coming of Mike Foligno.

Why not?

8 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Tuchs a good player who occasionally makes the hard plays look easy. That's why I like him.

I don't need him to beat anyone up.

I just need him to be hard to get off the puck and able to finish at a decent clip. 

I don't think he's reached his prime just yet. I'm looking forward to that. 

6 hours ago, dudacek said:

I’m hoping for a Kyle Okposo from 10 seasons ago (understanding that John Tavares is not feeding him) with a heck of a playoff resume.

3 hours ago, Weave said:

I’m hoping for a Kyle Okposo from 10 seasons ago (understanding that John Tavares is not feeding him) with a heck of a playoff resume.

A more likely outcome is the Kyle Okposo of this season.

Tuch's best season is 20 goals and 32 assists.

18 goals and 36 assists is what Kyle is pacing for this year.

The level of toughness and hard work is similar.

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.