Krebs will be assigned to Rochester

LGR4GM

1 minute ago, triumph_communes said:

Do we really have to wait half the season to bump those three up?

It's going to be longer, because this team is going to be in the playoff hunt. (Barring injuries of course; the Sabres are definitely not prone to key injuries at the worst time.)

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

It's going to be longer, because this team is going to be in the playoff hunt. (Barring injuries of course; the Sabres are definitely not prone to key injuries at the worst time.)

I’m in the belief the boost from these players is what’s needed to get into the playoffs.   Our goaltender is too suspect and the unprepared teams have warmed up. 

Edited by triumph_communes
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

I'm not happy I won't get to see him. I like fresh meat. I do admire Adams for doing what appears to be the right thing. It's a tough spot for the team to be in vis a vis the fanbase. You just traded your franchise center, and there's nothing to see here, folks.

I think most anyone who's paying attention to Sabres gets what KA's doing at this point and is on-board with the approach.....

I could see Krebs with Biro and Weissbach to start.

Appert likes his muckers though so someone like Mersch or Murray will end up on his wing most likely. 

I'm not sure they should break up Malone and the kids just yet while it's working so well but that's where he might end up before too long. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

I'm not happy I won't get to see him. I like fresh meat. I do admire Adams for doing what appears to be the right thing. It's a tough spot for the team to be in vis a vis the fanbase. You just traded your franchise center, and there's nothing to see here, folks.

Then don’t be like OSP and yours truly, and spring for the AHLTV package. 😂

We are finally under better management I think. This is absolutely the right move. We are stockpiling talent and developing. We have the right coach to do it. Hopefully in 2 seasons we will begin to see a significantly better team. Rochester is loaded. 

Edited by Gatorman0519
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Hell to the Yes 

Peterka-Krebs-Quinn 

***** Yes!!

I like this line, but I'd like Cozens in Quinn's spot better.

In time, I see Quinn on Mitts wing as a better fit.

Thinking ahead a little........

Peterka-Mitts-Quinn

Skinner-Krebs-Cozens

Olofsson-Thompson-Asplund

Future looking brighter.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.