Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

4 hours ago, Ducky said:

Lowry is taking over for the rest of the season. If he doesn't get them into the 2nd round, they should clean house this summer.

Harder to do that mid-season but I wouldn't balk at Julien. Lambert would be another one and I can hope that the Isles do poorly and Trotz is fired and comes home to Manitoba.

I'm sure Chevy is watching what Lowry will do with them and will be grading him along with all the other candidates this summer.

I'm interested to see if Lowry can get a fire going under Scheif's ass. He needs to play some D and keep his frickin shifts shorter. If he can get Scheif and Ehlers going with the season PLD and KC are having, we'll make the playoffs. If we don't make the playoffs, Chevy will clean house.

Perhaps Chevy is also below the purge line..

The Canes, who are essentially fielding a second line with an AHL roster filling in the rest of their lineup are taking it to The Kings.

The decision not to postpone games because they didn’t want to overload their schedule down the stretch is looking like a smart one for them.

Edited by eanyills

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

4-0!  Holy cow!  I just turned the game on.

Jack Drury (Chris's nephew) scores his second.

I hope that kids career ends with a horrific injury.  ***** Chris Drury.  People that still hold that Buffalo hating ingrate in high regard need to go away.  

47 minutes ago, inkman said:

I hope that kids career ends with a horrific injury.  ***** Chris Drury.  People that still hold that Buffalo hating ingrate in high regard need to go away.  

For ***** sake, Inky, it's not Chris Drury.  It's his nephew.  What the hell is the matter with you?

8 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

For ***** sake, Inky, it's not Chris Drury.  It's his nephew.  What the hell is the matter with you?

FWIW his nephew is probably an entitled NYC centric Yankees loving butthole, so my opinion is almost certainly warranted.  I’ll dog around and check to see how far off base I am. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, inkman said:

There is a 7 year old that lives here that needs me to be mildly coherent for food and drink although left to his own devices, he’s more than capable of retrieving items of sustenance if left unattended. 

This writing suggests a lack of inebriation.

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

For Pi

You’re telling me that Dougie Hamilton benefitted from playing on a Carolina team that dominated in possession stats with Slavin as his partner?

Dougie is good but he isn’t the all-around game changer he’s being paid to be. He never has been.

Edited by eanyills