Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

What, this?

You see how fast Makar accelerates, that short area quickness in his feet is something Dahlin does not currently possess and it is a major limiter in his game. 

Also Kirby Dach, slow feet during his draft year and still slow feet now. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You see how fast Makar accelerates, that short area quickness in his feet is something Dahlin does not currently possess and it is a major limiter in his game. 

To say nothing of his positioning. That’s why Makar felt he could make that move.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

LMFAO, Pens fans clearly reacting as though that got William and not Alex. Love the twitter responses. 

They are about to be soundly disappointed 

43 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Brian Burke going after a Brian Burke type player.

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Thanks (+1) 1

16 hours ago, SwampD said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I want Jonathon Toews' dealer's number. 

You just don't get those pupils without some really high end chemicals,… certainly not in a brightly lit arena.

His official home town arena is literally a 3-4 minute walk from my place. I'll give it a look. 

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

If I was GM of the oilers right now, my coach would be gone.   Though the bad roster is mostly Hollands fault anyway.  

Yikes.  I admire his candor, but this is obviously not good.  It makes me wonder how long it is before McDavid wants out.  I really thought, a couple of years back, that the Oilers were on the cusp of something.

17 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

You just can't coach that.  You either have it or you don't.  Plays like this remind me why I live and die for hockey, even when the Sabres sometimes make me forget.

10 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

If I was GM of the oilers right now, my coach would be gone.   Though the bad roster is mostly Hollands fault anyway.  

It's a little late for Festivus.  Edmonton shouldn't be airing their grievances.

I do kind of take a perverse satisfaction in the problems in Lucky Lottery Edmonton though.

33 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

It's a little late for Festivus.  Edmonton shouldn't be airing their grievances.

I do kind of take a perverse satisfaction in the problems in Lucky Lottery Edmonton though.

Don’t hate the playa, hate the game