Stanley Cup Final 2021

Norcal

39 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Does anyone else think Blake Coleman is increasing his value with every shift in the playoffs?

I just see a $$ sign above his head all over the ice.

Could be.  He is certainly a guy who likes to compete in the playoffs.  Not sure he will change the fortunes of a non-playoff team over 82 games but definitely a gamer.  

29 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Could be.  He is certainly a guy who likes to compete in the playoffs.  Not sure he will change the fortunes of a non-playoff team over 82 games but definitely a gamer.  

I'm not sure his salary will match if it keeps going up but he is capable of 20 goals and shows up every night. He makes plays on special teams and has a good reputation. Teams will line up to sign him. He will definitely help.

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I am not sensing any semblance of a comeback from Montreal right now.  

They need to generate more offense or the Cup stays in the hockey Mecca that is known as Tampa Bay. 

Good thing for them is so far they still only need 1 seeing eye shot in these final 14 or so minutes to get to OT.

But yeah, Vasilevskiy is looking rather unbeatable the couple of times the Habs have actually gotten chances.

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I am not sensing any semblance of a comeback from Montreal right now.  

They need to generate more offense or the Cup stays in the hockey Mecca that is known as Tampa Bay. 

Oh I like to call them the … Tampa Bay “oh please call us a dynasty already” Lightning. 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.