GDT: Flyers at Sabres 3-29-21. 7PM start

spndnchz

I watched the last 5 minutes plus OT.  

Disgraceful.  Poor line changes, lost face off, missed an opportunity with an open net, gave up another late goal.  Poorly played OT - Stupid Hall standing in front of the net leaving Dahlin with no one to pass to.  Of course, 2 on 1 and an easy 5 hole. 

I hate this team.  Trade them all. There is not one player on this team worth keeping.  None are fun to watch.   None of them care.  This result speaks volumes.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Sigh

Tied the worst losing streak ever with no Sid the Kid waiting at the end of the tunnel

Right?!  No generational player awaiting to be drafted 1st overall this year. Just our luck. Although actually our luck will be we won’t end up with the 1st pick anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I watched the last 5 minutes plus OT.  

Disgraceful.  Poor line changes, lost face off, missed an opportunity with an open net, gave up another late goal.  Poorly played OT - Stupid Hall standing in front of the net leaving Dahlin with no one to pass to.  Of course, 2 on 1 and an easy 5 hole. 

I hate this team.  Trade them all. There is not one player on this team worth keeping.  None are fun to watch.   None of them care.  This result speaks volumes.  

^ This

Just now, SabresBillsFan said:

Might as well pick another team to root for the city of Buffalo is cursed and nobody really wants to play there.

i picked minnesota a few years ago. i was surprised how good they are this season. 

Folks, this one is my fault. Told my fam that the Sabres were up 3-0, they were stunned, and asked me to cast it to the TV. We proceeded to watch 4 consecutive Filly goals. 

In 3 seasons, I only have 1 memory of a play by Dahlin leading to a goal in OT, and even that one was a giveaway (SJ, 2018). Given where his head and hands are at, it is downright cruel to put him out there IMO. 

We have nothing to hang our hats on here, but one thing is for sure. This embarrassment had better drive rage and fury years down the line. Every time a Buffalo Sabre in 2021-22 and beyond decides they might back off a lead against Philly, or any team, they'd better think back to nights like tonight and smirk before crushing their skulls

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Norcal said:

I still think there's a glimmer there, they did alot better till Philly turned it up on em.

Nobody wants to be the team that loses to Buffalo right now. 

There was definitely a glimmer.

But the mental and physical sharpness just isn't there for a sixty-minute game.

For an NHL team, that's a crime.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.