2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

9 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Man, Charlie, you are about 11 hours late.

Inky posted that just above your post, but 11 hours earlier.

Sorry, Charlie, but you are not getting a lol thinking or an awesome thingie for piracy.

According to all of the VHS I watched growing up, I think that's a federal crime

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Man, Charlie, you are about 11 hours late.

Inky posted that just above your post, but 11 hours earlier.

Sorry, Charlie, but you are not getting a lol thinking or an awesome thingie for piracy.

Heh.  I've accidentally reposted before, but I don't think I've ever reposted something directly after the original post. 😛

36 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

Heh.  I've accidentally reposted before, but I don't think I've ever reposted something directly after the original post. 😛

lol

Me too.

Granted we are talking Charlie here and in his defense the posts were a whole 11+ hours apart.  That's a life time in Charlie time.

38 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Is there now or was there in the past few years a Buffalo Bill by the name of Darrell Landry (or a similar spelling or name) wore #99 or maybe #94?

Darryl Johnson is currently on the roster and wears 92 if that’s who you’re thinking of.

Edited by Hoss

6 minutes ago, carpandean said:

If Mitch keeps playing like this, then Bean may actually have to make that "Trubisky for a 1st?" decision.

Is there anyone that wouldn't trade Trubisky for a first, if an offer like that popped up?  Mitch isn't looking for a backup spot, so it's not like he'd stick around after this season anyway.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.