2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh are they now? 

Did the Bills not also improve their roster. 

Yes, until we beat the Chiefs we can't claim to be better or as good, could we be, yes. The ravens are on par with Buffalo. You however laughed at that and put the Ravens, a team Buffalo beat, above the Bills.

Yes. Why don't you? You think crowd noise is going to ruin Allen... what he won't be able to throw it to Diggs because sounds?

Crowd noises definitely have an impact on games so no I don't see that happening .

Like I said lots of QBS had success due to this 

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

I think he will have a good year never like his God mode year though 

36 passing TDs. 7 rushing TDs. 3,127 passing yards. 4,333 combined passing+rushing yards.  1 4th quarter comeback. 2 game-winning drives.

37 passing TDs. 8 rushing TDs. 4,544 passing yards. 4,965 combined passing+rushing yards. 2 4th quarter comebacks. 3 game-winning drives.

If Lamar had a God mode year, what did Allen have?

Oh, one more 2019 Lamar vs 2020 Allen stat.  Playoff wins?  Lamar 0, Allen 2.

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I don't understand why a another  Fanbase can't have a opinion about the bills ?

I'm a packers fan do I think we're contenders? No sure we got our major pieces back but I believe  covid played a huge factor in our success 

I'm a Packers fan and we are absolutely contenders because of the offense as long as Rodgers' clavicles and hammys stay strong. Get a win in the division, win 1 playoff game and let's see where it goes.

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

You waltz in here and were like "bills aint contenders" and then proceeded to use Jadeveon Clowney as part of the justification for another team. Clowney isn't that good. So yea, we are going to call you out on *****. 

I wouldn't walk into the Packers board and say "Aaron Rogers sucks and the Packers aren't contenders" because it isn't accurate. Just like I agreed the Browns were. Instead of reading that and moving on you came at me with this "the RAVENS!" *****. We beat the Ravens in the playoffs last year. No reason we couldn't again. 

The Bills are also contenders. Anyone who says otherwise is being purposefully contrarian for the effect. The Bills' offense is dynamite, the defense is solid. They may be the most well-rounded team in the AFC. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's preseason game. The Packers' 2nd string was even with the Jets starters. Then, the 3rd-4th started turning the ball over vs. the Jets' 2nd string in the 2nd half. I'm curious to see how the Packers' 2nd string does against the Bills starters (if Allen and Co. are truly going to play tomorrow) and backups.

Note: A couple Packers' starters will play. Rookie center Myers is going to play a series or two. A couple other vets might work off some rust if they've been injured. But no name you really know will be dressed.

Note:Note: Packers message boards are pathetic with the amount of foolishness, vitriol, and trolling. Oddly enough, the most reasoned NFL thread is also on the most reasoned hockey message board.

1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

36 passing TDs. 7 rushing TDs. 3,127 passing yards. 4,333 combined passing+rushing yards.  1 4th quarter comeback. 2 game-winning drives.

37 passing TDs. 8 rushing TDs. 4,544 passing yards. 4,965 combined passing+rushing yards. 2 4th quarter comebacks. 3 game-winning drives.

If Lamar had a God mode year, what did Allen have?

Oh, one more 2019 Lamar vs 2020 Allen stat.  Playoff wins?  Lamar 0, Allen 2.

Lamar was a video game character his MVP year can't take it away he's proven he can do it with  The crowd atmosphere allen has not 

1 hour ago, DarthEbriate said:

I'm a Packers fan and we are absolutely contenders because of the offense as long as Rodgers' clavicles and hammys stay strong. Get a win in the division, win 1 playoff game and let's see where it goes.

The Bills are also contenders. Anyone who says otherwise is being purposefully contrarian for the effect. The Bills' offense is dynamite, the defense is solid. They may be the most well-rounded team in the AFC. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's preseason game. The Packers' 2nd string was even with the Jets starters. Then, the 3rd-4th started turning the ball over vs. the Jets' 2nd string in the 2nd half. I'm curious to see how the Packers' 2nd string does against the Bills starters (if Allen and Co. are truly going to play tomorrow) and backups.

Note: A couple Packers' starters will play. Rookie center Myers is going to play a series or two. A couple other vets might work off some rust if they've been injured. But no name you really know will be dressed.

Note:Note: Packers message boards are pathetic with the amount of foolishness, vitriol, and trolling. Oddly enough, the most reasoned NFL thread is also on the most reasoned hockey message board.

Hes not going to listen to anyone this year it will be his way or no way that's my problem this year will see what happens 

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Hes not going to listen to anyone this year it will be his way or no way that's my problem this year will see what happens 

Rodgers doesn't have to listen to anyone. It's fine. He's very cognizant of peoples' perception and his reputation. He'll play this year in GB, then get dealt for some picks and play elsewhere next year when the cap hit isn't crippling. That's not good or bad. This year, he'll play his heart out. And if the defense shows up (and doesn't fold or slide after making an interception with 4 minutes to go) they'll be contenders.

9 hours ago, Hoss said:

I think they’re a pretty definitive step behind if both teams are healthy. There is a sizable gap between Mayfield and Allen.

About 4 inches.  

Allen is also the better QB.  Allen has already learned he doesn’t have to do it alone.  Baker isn’t quite there yet.  I’m also a Baker fan.  He won me over during the GA vs Okla Rose Bowl.  

On 8/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, TerryFolds said:

Trading the best backup in the league at the most important position in football, on a Super Bowl contending team, for a future late first rounder?

Only on a Sabres message board would fans rather collect first round draft picks than win games.

Tell me. How many games will MT play? Are the Bills closing shop after this season? You do realize he walks after this season. Who's your back up then?

For a first, any first, I'd roll the dice. You're telling me MT is gonna save the day?

Just now, Leaf Blower said:

Tell me. How many games will MT play? Are the Bills closing shop after this season? You do realize he walks after this season. Who's your back up then?

For a first, any first, I'd roll the dice. You're telling me MT is gonna save the day?

Very likely not, but it's possible.  A great backup saved the day on January 3, 1993, so it does happen.  MT gives the Bills that chance.  Some other dude?  Probably not.  I would not trade him.  This is the year the Bills have to go for the juggler any way they can.

9 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Very likely not, but it's possible.  A great backup saved the day on January 3, 1993, so it does happen.  MT gives the Bills that chance.  Some other dude?  Probably not.  I would not trade him.  This is the year the Bills have to go for the juggler any way they can.

We had reich long term. MT we do not. Trading MT doesn't mean we're not going for the "juggler". 

If he's all that re-sign him. Again, I do it only for a first which I understand probably wouldn't happen. 

On 8/26/2021 at 4:34 PM, Buffalonill said:

Not a bills fan but do you guys  Honestly see your self as a contender? 

Imo it's the  Browns versus the chiefs .

I’m as pessimistic as any Bills fans but this is nuts.  The Browns are good.  The Bills are good.  I think both will be in the post season.  As does every other analyst on Gods green Earth.  It’s not something Bills fans are imagining.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.