2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

52 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Not a bills fan but do you guys  Honestly see your self as a contender? 

Imo it's the  Browns versus the chiefs .

Anyone with half a brain views the Bills as a contender. Is your entire purpose just to troll on this board? You bring nothing to the table.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

The Bills will be playing in the AFC Championship again and it will be against the Chiefs.  This time it will be played in Buffalo and the Bills will win.

Unless something really upsets tha apple cart.

The Browns will not be doing much this year.

And this thread is made for Bills fans, so if you are not a fan then you probably shouldn't stop by.  Not being a dick here.  You must understand that, eh?

Just now, Hoss said:

Anyone with half a brain views the Bills as a contender. Is your entire purpose just to troll on this board? You bring nothing to the table.

You said it so much more clearly and directly than me.  Well done, indeed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

You are not a Sabres fan either yet you frequent both boards. Hmmm 🤔

So  Let me get the straight I'm not a sabres fan  Because I know they will be bad ? Makes sense 

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

Maybe in buffalo I don't see you guys as contenders .

But like I said that's my opinion 

2 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

The Bills will be playing in the AFC Championship again and it will be against the Chiefs.  This time it will be played in Buffalo and the Bills will win.

Unless something really upsets tha apple cart.

The Browns will not be doing much this year.

And this thread is made for Bills fans, so if you are not a fan then you probably shouldn't stop by.  Not being a dick here.  You must understand that, eh?

You said it so much more clearly and directly than me.  Well done, indeed.

How can the browns not be the favorite or the ravens vs the chiefs ?  

Lamar Jackson's gonna be back to his normal self and has people  To get his balls  and you have dobbins who will be one of top 5 RB this year

Let's not forget the Browns are getting OBJ back and they have Clowney

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

So  Let me get the straight I'm not a sabres fan  Because I know they will be bad ? Makes sense 

You either don't follow football or don't have the same definition of contender as the vast majority of sports fans.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Hahaha hahaha

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Imagine trying to argue the team in the AFC championship isn't a contender 1 year later when they've returned just about every single starter. 

32 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Lamar Jackson's gonna be back to his normal self and has people  To get his balls  and you have dobbins who will be one of top 5 RB this year

Lamar was his normal self last year. He's a middle of the pack passed with great mobility. 

Obj hasn't been relevant in years. Clowney will 100% get injured. 

I Mean you can think this but not sure how that translates to the Bills not being as good. 

4 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

But the ravens aren't? 

Are you a troll? Or are you deliberately antagonistic? Can you read?

I responded to someone who specifically mentioned the Browns and this is your response. 

You strolled into a Bills thread to say the Ravens (who Buffalo beat) and the Browns were superior teams and to act like a dick about ppl saying Buffalo is a contender.

You know what, I'll say. Lamar Jackson is overrated and the Bills are a superior team to the Ravens. 

7 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I responded to someone who specifically mentioned the Browns and this is your response. 

You strolled into a Bills thread to say the Ravens (who Buffalo beat) and the Browns were superior teams and to act like a dick about ppl saying Buffalo is a contender.

You know what, I'll say. Lamar Jackson is overrated and the Bills are a superior team to the Ravens. 

In his intoductory post the first words were  ... *not a Bills fan, but do you guys really think they are contenders*.

Then it's just even more nonsensical after that for some more posts.

Anyone who drives by a Bills thread designed for and maintaned by Bills fans and drops those nuggets is a troll.

8 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I don't understand why a another  Fanbase can't have a opinion about the bills ?

I'm a packers fan do I think we're contenders? No sure we got our major pieces back but I believe  covid played a huge factor in our success 

49 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I don't understand why a another  Fanbase can't have a opinion about the bills ?

I'm a packers fan do I think we're contenders? No sure we got our major pieces back but I believe  covid played a huge factor in our success 

You waltz in here and were like "bills aint contenders" and then proceeded to use Jadeveon Clowney as part of the justification for another team. Clowney isn't that good. So yea, we are going to call you out on *****. 

I wouldn't walk into the Packers board and say "Aaron Rogers sucks and the Packers aren't contenders" because it isn't accurate. Just like I agreed the Browns were. Instead of reading that and moving on you came at me with this "the RAVENS!" *****. We beat the Ravens in the playoffs last year. No reason we couldn't again. 

On 8/26/2021 at 4:34 PM, Buffalonill said:

22 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

22 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Mayfield has never won a playoff game. Clowney is a clown, what did he have? 3 sacks last year. 

Jackson got beat by the Bills in the playoffs and had passing issues all year (because the league figured him out)

Bills returned I think all their starters and improved their pass rush but are going to be worse this year than 1 team they beat and another team who has never won a playoff game. You want to put them on the same level, sure. But you dropped in to another fans forum to be all like "you think the BILLS! The Buffalo Bills? are contenders... *snort laugh snort*" and don't get why you got the reaction you did? 

4 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Mayfield has never won a playoff game. Clowney is a clown, what did he have? 3 sacks last year. 

Jackson got beat by the Bills in the playoffs and had passing issues all year (because the league figured him out)

Bills returned I think all their starters and improved their pass rush but are going to be worse this year than 1 team they beat and another team who has never won a playoff game. You want to put them on the same level, sure. But you dropped in to another fans forum to be all like "you think the BILLS! The Buffalo Bills? are contenders... *snort laugh snort*" and don't get why you got the reaction you did? 

Did you ever think maybe covid football  Gave the bills more success that year ? Like I said every QB last year was playing backyard football but do people honestly believe that josh allen would have had the same success if covid didn't  happen ? 

Lots of QBS had Successful years beacuse of no fans 

To say you guys are  Contenders when you guys didn't  even face the elements last year makes little sense to me 

6 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Did you ever think maybe covid football  Gave the bills more success that year ? Like I said every QB last year was playing backyard football but do people honestly believe that josh allen would have had the same success if covid didn't  happen ? 

Lots of QBS had Successful years beacuse of no fans 

To say you guys are  Contenders when you guys didn't  even face the elements last year makes little sense to me 

Chris Rock Reaction GIF

So covid gave the Bills an advantage because no fans but no other team. 

15 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You waltz in here and were like "bills aint contenders" and then proceeded to use Jadeveon Clowney as part of the justification for another team. Clowney isn't that good. So yea, we are going to call you out on *****. 

I wouldn't walk into the Packers board and say "Aaron Rogers sucks and the Packers aren't contenders" because it isn't accurate. Just like I agreed the Browns were. Instead of reading that and moving on you came at me with this "the RAVENS!" *****. We beat the Ravens in the playoffs last year. No reason we couldn't again. 

So Clowney sucks beacuse he's was injured? I agree he's overrated but him and Garrett are going to destroy teams .

So just beacuse you beat the Ravens you're better ? Did they just not improve the roster 

With your  Logic the bills don't have a chance vs the Chiefs right ?.

Just now, Buffalonill said:

So Clowney sucks beacuse he's was injured? I agree he's overrated but him and Garrett are going to destroy teams .

So just beacuse you beat the Ravens you're better ? Did they just not improve the roster 

With your  Logic the bills don't have a chance vs the Chiefs right ?.

Oh are they now? 

Did the Bills not also improve their roster. 

Yes, until we beat the Chiefs we can't claim to be better or as good, could we be, yes. The ravens are on par with Buffalo. You however laughed at that and put the Ravens, a team Buffalo beat, above the Bills.

Just now, Buffalonill said:

I said a lot of QB had success due to that .

You truly believe Josh Allen would have had the season he had last year If that Element was involved

Yes. Why don't you? You think crowd noise is going to ruin Allen... what he won't be able to throw it to Diggs because sounds?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.