Sabres Covid List Cozens, Lazar and Risto off the list 2/16. Mittlestadt is the only remaining Sabre on the List

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Report Sabres Games are postponed through at least February 8th; Two Players in Covid Protocol
  • Brawndo changed the title to Sabres Games are postponed through at least February 8th; Risto and Hall in Covid Protocol

The Sabres have to be just livid with the Devils. I saw a Tweet to that effect. Holy crow.

This is adding to my feeling that this season isn't even really a real season.

In 2 years, I'm gonna have a daydream and wonder: "Like, did Taylor Hall ever even play for the Sabres?"

• Like (+1) 7

That stinks.  Hope all that were exposed are ok.

The silver lining is, if whatever injury is affecting Eichel's shoulder is something that can heal (or at minimum get stronger) with rest, the team might be better in the long run.  Also, presumably Reinhart will be back now as well.

Was initially going to say something to the effect of "hope Hall doesn't get it" when they said Johnsson had it based on the way they were going back & forth.  But guess it's a little late now.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Who cares?

STONE THE WITCH!!!!  😉 With the 2 extra points from Sunday, the Sabres would be on pace to make the playoffs.  

It's a fair cop.

Haha i'm all for more points. But people are saying that the Sabres are livid with the Devils, and I'm thinking (wondering if) it's actually the league who says yes or no to playing, not the team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.